16-20

Chapter 16: Strange cans

I Have a Milk Tea Shop in the End of the World Author: Xiangkui Vote for recommendation Bookmark feedback

If the previous speculations about these cans were groundless, then the moment An Xin got the cans.

An Xin, whose five senses had improved a lot and was practicing Qi trumpet, really felt something was wrong.

Not only is this can not spoiled and poisonous, but it also contains a trace of aura that cannot be seen when it is sealed in the box. However, once you hold it in your hand, the feeling is very obvious.

At this time of spiritual energy recovery, everything in the world is being slightly transformed by spiritual energy, but in the process of transformation, no one knows what it will look like in the end.

He was infected by a virus, and his spiritual energy accelerated his transformation into a zombie animal.

Or simply transformed by spiritual energy and turned into a spiritual beast.

There is another kind that can be eaten by current humans.

Aura only nourishes their flesh and blood, but that weak transformation only makes them more delicious.

Of course, these can also be called spiritual beasts, but this depends on the body. The real spiritual beasts are from flesh and blood to blood.

However, these canned meats are indeed pigs.

But when the flu is becoming more frequent and serious, who would be so kind as to sell these spiritual foods in large quantities?

When I asked An's father and the two of them, they just said that Aunt Chen and the others recommended it. She checked and found nothing unusual, so she put this matter aside for the time being.

Whether it's a person or a ghost, it will always appear.

An Xin opened the can, and An Xin's father thought she wanted to eat it, but he saw her smell it and touch it with her hand.

He felt in his heart that if this child went out, he would become a wild child?

Why are you so disrespectful of hygiene? You eat whatever you want. Why are you pretending to be so greedy?

He is a loving father, how can he deny her food?

Dad An looked at An Xin and felt that she had lost a lot of weight. Her face was still a little chubby before, and her figure was not as well-proportioned as it is now.

It seems that I have suffered a lot during my time out. When I came back, I still cared about whether the food I ate was good.

Compared to the innocent little girl before, she has really grown up a lot now.

The first impression An Xin gave to An's father when he came back was that he was hungry and lost weight. He had lost half of the meat that An's father had worked so hard to feed for twenty-two years.

What a heinous crime.

She thought that this can contained a faint spiritual energy, so she wanted to give this can to Qi Ma and the others to eat. She could cultivate herself and would not be short of this little spiritual energy.

When this spiritual eater eats it, the spiritual energy will enter that person's body, accumulate bit by bit, and the physical quality will slowly change for the better.

It is better than the spiritual energy recovery and transformation of this big world. This is for oneself, while the entire spiritual energy recovery is for the entire world.