26-30

Chapter 26: Shameless person

I Have a Milk Tea Shop in the End of the World Author: Xiangkui Vote for recommendation Bookmark feedback

An's father and Qi's mother worked together to clear out all the zombies in this square, and they got three crystal nuclei. After rolling in the frost under Qi's hand, the three crystal nuclei were clean and translucent.

Dad An used his supernatural powers to gather all these zombies together, and then buried them thickly with soil.

An Xin walked over and took the crystal core, then condensed a small flame in his hand, fell to the ground, disappeared into the earth and disappeared in the blink of an eye.

And that small flame entered the pile of zombies underground and burned them inch by inch.

The cement floor that was lifted up by An's father is now just yellow soil. Under this piece of yellow soil, the zombies have turned into ashes, and the zombie viruses on their bodies have also been burned away by An Xin's fire. .

The small flame was exposed on the ground for only a moment, and it was blocked by An's father and Qi's mother, so it would not be seen by others.

An's father, An Xin and Qi's mother had discussed it before they came out. They would do all the work of fighting zombies outside.

An Xin, a girl with strong fighting ability, pretended to have only one space power, and it was only a small space.

On the surface, she has no attack ability. As for this spatial ability, she cannot reveal it casually. She still has to pretend.

If An's parents and Qi's parents can deal with it, An Xin should not take action. On the one hand, it is to train the two of them, and on the other hand, it is necessary to hide their strength.

They still don't know anything about this end of the world and are confused.

An Xin also told them about the canned food later. Now An's father just felt that someone was doing something secretly, it was very dangerous.

The strength of their family of three cannot be fully revealed, so be cautious.

But An Xin can act under their cover, and her five-element spell is now flying.

An Xin stored these three crystal cores in the warehouse. They were just starting now. It was not the time to spend the crystal cores. They needed to save some crystal cores to buy many useful things.

After An and Dad cleared away all the zombies, those people seemed to have suddenly received some message. Before, no one could be seen on the road, but now people are popping out one by one.

Next to the square is the shopping mall. The door of the shopping mall was tightly closed when An Xin and the others came. But now, a small door opened on the left side of the shopping mall, and then a man came out. There

were also people around the shopping mall. Many small shops, some are open and some are closed.

At this moment, the doors of several of these closed shops were slightly opened, and some people poked their heads out.

Dad An specifically warned him before he came out that he must be careful when he leaves the house.

Now it seems that Jiang is still old and hot. Speaking of An Xin, I am afraid that the biggest test she has ever received in her previous life was being locked up in a laboratory.

As for those personal sophistications, she doesn't understand. When it comes to others bullying her and coveting her, she knows how to lie dormant and wait for the opportunity.