136-145

Chapter 136: Human Role

I Have a Milk Tea Shop in the End of the World Author: Xiangkui Vote for recommendation Bookmark feedback

The superpowers who followed Jiang Tao on the ground were all like eggplants beaten by frost, and were in worse condition than any of Jiang Haitao's children.

Their state is somewhere between awake and comatose.

In a daze, I suddenly heard voices, and tried hard to find the source of the sounds.

A pair of eyes opened hard, only to find that the sound came from the mouth of a weasel. These superpowers were in a trance for a moment.

Don't know where you are.

What sounded in my ears was a female voice, with a softer voice but a firm tone.

"If you are here for the feelings between humans, then you can just keep the father and son.

The other four humans have nothing to do with these two people. I want to take them away." "

No, you are wrong. Yes, these four people also have feelings between humans."

Queen Weasel believed that the humans who came to rescue came only because they had a deep relationship with the captured people.

So, in her mind, there was no difference.

An Xin argued with reason, "That man does it for his child, and these four humans do it for reward, just like if I agree to your terms, I can get these jade stones.

Their purpose is, It's just a reward, so keeping them is of no use to you."

The weasel tilted its head, making Su Zhiyuan feel a little cute for no reason.

Especially the weasel cub in her arms, its fur was shiny and smooth, and the color of its fur was different from that of other weasels.

Yellow fades into gold.

Moreover, part of the fur is a little bright red, which is very beautiful and cute.

But the snake-playing movements still made these people feel a little too skilled.

Since when has the status of the snake been inferior to that of the weasel?

The comparison of status in the animal kingdom is sometimes really strange.

The weasel thought for a while. After the emerald green snake spit out the message, she seemed to have received some kind of message.

"Okay, I'll stay with this pair of humans, and you can take the others with you." "

Why, I don't agree with what you said, why should we decide our stay like this?

If you take Peng Lingzhi's child, you must You wanted to keep Peng Lingzhi alive, so you forced my Taotao and I to die.

Don't think I don't know, you and this weasel, this monster, are just putting on a show for us.

We want them to be able to return to the base camp. People are thinking of you, so that we can get rid of our father and son without leaving any trace.

Don't forget, my wife is still in the base camp. If she finds out, she won't let you go."

Jiang Tao suddenly became anxious, he and Jiang Haitao, his precious son must not stay here.

"You monster, why are

you staring at me and my son? The emotions between humans. Look at those people. Their emotions are better than those of us.