146-155

Chapter 146: Brother Dog Next Door

I Have a Milk Tea Shop in the End of the World Author: Xiangkui Vote for recommendation Bookmark feedback

The door of Shan Fan's room was knocked hard, and she was just about to catch Peng Lingzhi.

Someone knocked on the door, and it was after she had exerted the power, so the level of the power was not lower than hers.

She can't afford to offend.

Shan Fan went to open the door, but Peng Lingzhi saw the opportunity and ran out from the gap.

An Xin knocked on the door, but as soon as the door opened, she was bumped into by Peng Lingzhi.

She grabbed Peng Lingzhi's hand and used her strength to pull him into her arms.

Seeing clearly that the child in her arms was Peng Lingzhi, An Xin looked happy and said, "It's you, Xiaozhi, and I'm your cousin. You may be too young to remember, but I saw you when you were a child. Look, I'm still here. There is a photo of you."

An Xin took out a swaddle photo of the baby from his pocket. The baby in the photo had his eyes closed and his eyebrows were not opened, but he could vaguely see a vague resemblance to Peng Lingzhi's current appearance.

In the photos of Wusan Lane, I carefully observed Peng Lingzhi on the small screen, then sketched out what he looked like as a child, and finally combined it into a most ordinary baby photo.

When Peng Lingzhi saw that photo, he actually believed it in his heart, because for too long, he had been looking forward to his family coming to him, his parents coming to him.

Every hope, every disappointment, and now when he thought he might lose his life, his family showed up.

Peng Lingzhi wanted to hug An Xin tightly and cry hard at this moment, but after what happened just now, he still had a little doubt about An Xin's words.

"You said she was my cousin's aunt, so what's my father's name and what's my mother's name?"

These information were provided by Wu San, a black technology company.

You only need to break through the existing network points of the national base to see the backup data before the end of the world. From Peng Lingzhi's name, screening area, age, kindergarten, etc., you can finally get all the information about his parents.

There was no way. Before the end of the world, it was common for personal information to be leaked, so it was not surprising that Wu San could find out.

After An Xin perfectly conveyed the information, he was finally hugged by Peng Lingzhi with tears and runny noses.

"Aunt, woo woo."

"Aunt is here. Behind you are your second grandfather and second grandma. That uncle is aunt's friend, Uncle Su."

An Xin took out toilet paper from his pocket and wiped Peng Lingzhi carefully. clean.

"Okay, don't cry anymore."

Seeing An Xin blatantly cutting off her hair in front of her, Shan Fan was very angry, "You said she was his aunt, so she is his aunt. I thought you might be pretending, maybe. What bad ideas do you have in mind?"

"No matter what bad ideas I have, I will not kill Xiaozhi, nor will I force him to take a bath and wash it together. Where is your face?

People like you have special powers. It's really a waste." An Xin would not save face for Shan Fan and would directly break up with him.