156-166

Chapter 156: The wolf clan explodes

I Have a Milk Tea Shop in the End of the World Author: Xiangkui Vote for recommendation Bookmark feedback

Qi Ma happily responded, "Okay, Quan Zi, are you all ready?" "

Okay, Aunt Qi, the potato shreds are neatly arranged on the table."

An Xin put a folding bag in the car The table was just used for preparing dishes. Originally, An Xin and Chen Jia were preparing the dishes, but after Ding and both of them put on their aprons.

One moment, "Sister An, I'll do this chili pepper," and another moment, "Sister Chen, you're welcome, just leave the loofah and I'll wash it."

So Ding Shuangquan was left to prepare the dishes alone.

That was fine, so An Xin and Chen Jia simply retired. An Xin and the others chose Green Park to rest.

Just because Chen Jia happened to wake up near Green Park, her powers were upgraded. I wonder if she was affected by Su Zhiyuan that day, and her water powers became level three.

The space also doubled in size, and shelves automatically appeared inside. With just one thought from Chen Jia, the entire space became orderly.

Nowadays, everyone is in high spirits during happy events, so the few people who were idle started to eat melon seeds after An Xin took out a bag of melon seeds from the car.

A plastic mat was spread on the floor and a folding table was placed. Several people were eating melon seeds and drinking watermelon juice.

Oh, yes, zombies.

Its really strange. There are no zombies in the green park, and there are no small animals, pigeons, sparrows, etc. It seems that they have never been seen since the end of the world.

In this post-apocalyptic weather, the sun appears on time at 8 o'clock in the morning, and the temperature continues to be high, estimated to be around 43 degrees.

The temperature at noon hovered between 45 and 47 degrees, and after 2 o'clock at noon, the temperature began to drop to 30 degrees.

At 5 o'clock in the afternoon, the temperature was only 25 degrees, and the sun was setting. By 8 o'clock in the evening, it had dropped to 15 degrees.

At 1 o'clock in the middle of the night, it is 0 degrees or 0 degrees, and after 3 o'clock, the temperature begins to gradually rise.

I was in a hurry before. When it was hot, I drank watermelon juice to relieve the heat. When it was cold, I put on more clothes.

In addition, almost everyone has special abilities. It's over 40 degrees and it just feels stuffy and stuffy. It's okay to stay in the car and turn on the air conditioner.

When I came down to kill the zombies, my powers were working and the world's spiritual energy was replenished, so it wasn't that difficult.

In the afternoon, Su Zhiyuan's supernatural powers and the sun's sudden surge allowed Xia Ming and Chen Jia to break through, which was considered a good thing.

It's just past 6pm now, the temperature is just right, neither too cold nor too hot, so it would be fun to make a fire.

They were busy cooking and eating melon seeds, but the two teams, Brother Niu's team, had already set up their tents and were ready to take a rest.

There were two people keeping watch outside.

Although the two people were far away, the scent coming from them and their own imagination made this ordinary vigil a little uncomfortable.