46-50

Chapter 46: Zombie Head

I Have a Milk Tea Shop in the End of the World Author: Xiangkui Vote for recommendation Bookmark feedback

When An Xin and his party arrived outside the community, the car could no longer move forward. Qi's mother was sitting in the passenger seat, and there were several grown men in Xia Ming's car.

Along the way, they all opened the car windows. When they saw zombies from a distance, they fired fireballs, earth spikes, Zeng Hao's throwing weapons, and bean sprout bundles.

As they came and went, they kept the zombies at a distance and did not get too close to the car to block the road.

Mao Zhiyong and Ding Shuangquan have second-level strength powers plus first-level speed powers. Their physical fitness is passable, and their martial arts roots are very good. However, without spiritual roots, they cannot awaken the Five Elements powers.

Wu San also gave An Xin a martial arts secret book that was suitable for these two younger brothers. The required crystal cores were not many, and they were called Ling Wushu. There were 280 crystal cores in one book, and Wu San provided a copy function.

As long as An Xin buys the classics in the system store, he can copy them infinitely after buying them once. However, it is limited to this kind of cultural goods. It is impossible to copy food, clothing and weapons.

If you don't do business at a loss, you can still sell it well for An Xin.

Spiritual martial arts is really a good martial arts secret book. You can practice it all the way to the peak of martial arts. Each level corresponds to the level of the cultivator.

However, the peak of martial arts is only equivalent to the perfection of the golden elixir stage. Later secrets require spiritual root shaping, or planting spiritual veins in the body to achieve the effect of having spiritual roots.

Spiritual roots are actually the most important.

All things have animism, and if there is an spirit, then there is a nature. The first condition for the birth of a spiritual creature is to have spiritual intelligence, and the manifestation of spiritual intelligence lies in the characteristics and personality of the spiritual creature.

Spiritual energy is gradually recovering, but there are still only a few people who can successfully awaken the Five Elements Spiritual Roots. Most of them have relatively common abilities such as power and speed.

This kind of power is a power given in batches by the planet world for self-protection. As long as the human body is up to standard and does not suffer from terminal or chronic diseases, there will almost always be a power power or speed power given as a friendly gift.

As the concentration of spiritual energy increases, the spiritual energy will slowly enter the human body as the human body breathes and the skin self-cleans and repairs, transforming the human body.

Those terminal and chronic diseases before the end of the world will be suppressed and improved as long as they are not irreversible.

But for those who were originally hanging on for their lives, the spiritual energy would not be a good thing and would directly accelerate their death.

Survival of the fittest, survival of the fittest.

This is the law of the end times.

The planet world seeks to protect itself, but it will never waste spiritual energy for no reason. Only those who can survive and awaken their powers can get rid of zombies and eliminate the zombie virus.