66-75

Traditional Chinese Novels Network

fantasy novel

Fairy novels

urban novel

historical fiction

Science fiction

Online game novels

Ranking list

Complete the novel

Reading history

Log in

free registration

front page Science fiction and supernatural I Have a Milk Tea Shop in the End of the World Chapter 66: An Xin takes action

Chapter 66: An Xin takes action

I Have a Milk Tea Shop in the End of the World Author: Xiangkui Vote for recommendation Bookmark feedback

An Xin immediately condensed a fist-sized fireball in his hand, then turned sideways and pushed it in front of Mao Zhiyong and Ding Shuangshuang.

The small fireball shot straight out and stopped just in front of Mao Zhiyong and Ding Shuang. It seemed to have an entity and struck the zombie on the head.

Burn the zombie's head directly to ashes, and then the flames will burn on the zombie's body.

There was a thick stench in the air.

Everyone held their breath in unison. The fireball fell on the zombie and burned. The zombies behind rushed towards it again, and the fire spread to it.

Then came one zombie after another. Most of the zombies were wearing clothes. Clothes are the easiest to use as a burning medium.

The fire spread step by step in this way. With the burning clothes, the fire would not be extinguished, plus the corpse oil on the zombies.

Under such a strong sun, the corpse oil is exposed, so Mao Zhiyong and Ding Shuangquan, who have power-based powers, are the most uncomfortable, because if they are accidentally punched, their hands will be stained with a little corpse oil.

Not only is it disgusting, it's dangerous.

Who knows whether the zombie virus will spread through corpse oil, but after so long, no power user contaminated with corpse oil has been infected into a zombie.

Junior zombies will only look for food based on instinct, and will consciously look for companions when the temperature is the lowest during the day.

Not to cling to each other for warmth, but to make the zombie virus active.

Only in this way can the activities of zombies be supported.

The person who was most surprised by An Xin's action was Qian Peng. He was also observing everyone while paddling.

But they discovered that An Xin's fighting ability was no less than that of An's father and Qi's mother.

As expected, it is a tiger father and a dogless daughter.

But why did An Xin not show any signs of it during the previous trip?

Qian Peng was very confused, but when he saw that Xia Ming and the others didn't express anything, it was hard for him to ask.

Xia Ming and the others had seen the milk tea made by An Xin before the end of the world. Now that the end of the world has come, they have a deeper understanding of the efficacy of the milk tea made by An Xin.