7 Cody Grew Up

The bathroom was filling with steam from the shower as Monny was making her way to leave the small bathroom. I didn't want her to leave yet so I stopped the door and looked down to her face and I asked her "don't leave yet, please." She squinted her eyes and gave me that dumb big smile she does and said "I'm not leaving I'm just gonna look for some lime away while your in there for your shower so it can soak over night." I exhale, a little relieved I don't have to be alone yet. I tell her "if I have any it might be under the kitchen sink or under the sink in nans bathroom." She smiled again and patted my arm as she left and shut the door.
I turn on the vent and get in the shower scrubbing a little harder than usual, I would have done all my preening before she got here but I'm not upset she's here now rather than later. Since I am alone I let myself think about how she sat on my lap earlier and kissed me, she has always been so nurturing and kind. I let my thoughts wander over the moment and my erection grow. I should have kissed her, maybe I should have laid her in the grass and stripped her bare. I would have shown her how much I have changed, I could have let her feel how much of a man I have really become. Looking down to the woman I have looked up to all my life makes me feel so many primal things in me.
I touch myself to the idea of having Monny under me moaning and touching me wherever she can reach. I bet she would want to be on top of me instead she doesnt seem the type to want to lay beneath a man she likes being in charge, in control. I would be whatever role she asks of me, id give her control if she wanted it. I wonder how far id go just to be hers, whatever she wants me to be id be it for her. I quicken my pace and finished on the idea of monny riding on me till she was content. It's an itch I want to explore with her, I wonder if she would have even let me. What if she doesn't feel the same itch for me that I do for her now? What if she feels this way for someone else? What if she would lay beneath Anthony, I shouldn't get jealous but I'm not sure if I can help it the thought is already there.
I know it's silly but I get out of the shower and wrap my towel around my waist incase she forgets to knock. I usually just walk to my room and get underwear and a shirt out of my dresser and wear that to bed but monny is here now and some degree of decency is nessasary. Maybe she will return if she notices the water had stopped running, but for now I wipe the mirror and I get out my trimmers and I take off the beard but I think I'll keep the mustache. I saw this style of mustache in an episode of Gunsmoke a few nights ago and I quite liked it maybe she will too. She might even think of me as manly and well kept, it couldn't hurt to seem more attractive to her. I clean the hair from the sink and put it in the waste basket next to the toilet and blowdry my hair. I don't normally blowdry my hair but I want the sound to summon her from whatever place in the house she is. I hear her foot steps come down the stairs, she was in nans bathroom I bet she didn't find any lime away. A soft knock at the bathroom door and I open it to find her a little stunned, maybe I cut too much off? I watch her eyes glide up to look at mine through the narrow opening I created in the door and I ask her "I know you just got here but would you go to my room upstairs and grab me some fresh clothes to sleep from the dresser?" She inhales and on her exhale she responds "oh! Yeah of course, duh. I'll grab some do you want anything specifically?" I think for a minute and tell her "as long as it doesn't have holes it will do, thank you Monny." I give her a small smile and she backs away and spins around to go back up the stairs.