14 A New Discovery

I reach up to feel his torso up on his chest finding his color bone. I hold the back of his neck as I guide him to lean forward. I want to start with soft gentle kisses to build his confidence, I want to see if he will take the lead or leave it up to me. He reciprocates the tender love I have chosen to express but I can feel his hands finding my waist to hold me here. He does not take more than I am wanting to give, so I give more, I deepen the kissing. I hear and feel him give a soft moan and he sinks against the door letting me press him against it more. He seems to be feeling weaker in the legs as I persist. I move my hands to his waist band sliding barely beneath the elastic. It feels so warm, but I also feel the fabric is being strained by him. I move my hand down to grasp him, gently stroking him as slow as I can convince myself to do. I wait for any protests but I hear a soft moan and I gradually increase my pace. I can feel his warm breath on my shoulder and he pants and whimpers to the feeling. I almost want to giggle at how cute he is this way, melting in my hands. Instead I provide encouragement in a whisper,
M~ "your doing so well, I'm proud of you..."
C~ "ahh"
M~" tell me of you are going to finish, if you hold on for a little longer we can move to the sofa and I'll make you finish"
C~"mmph,...yes"
I rub my thumb over the tip and Cody bucks his hips a little to the touch. I can tell he's trying to stay in control and be still for me but it must be so hard on him. I stop and find my way to his hands and I lead him to the sofa and sit him down on it. With the window behind the couch he can see me a little better. I begin to remove my swim suit so I am bare infront on him. He moans, "oh Monny... are you sure?" I sit on my knees infront of him on the sofa, "yes Cody, I'm sure. Are you?" I slide his underwear down to his ankles and hear him take a quick breath of air, "yes ma'am"
With his consent I take the tip to my mouth, gently licking and swirling my tounge around. I hear him lightly scratching the couch as he trys to hold on to the fabric. I take a little more and he begins panting and lays his head back as he moans. I take a little more and as I do he says my name urgently, "Montana wait." I stop. He catches his breath and says weakly, "I was about to finish." I hum happily, "well then it's probably time for this..." I unwrap one of the condoms Gloria keeps in her glove box and I unroll it on to him. He pleads to me, "wait, are you sure, are you really really sure? I don't want things to be weird between us I want something more than just sex Monny..." I get up and hover above his lap my breasts basically in his face, "Cody I'm vary vary sure, I promise. This isn't just sex it's more than that. It's a promise and I want more too. Do you think you could love me again?" I wait for his response, "I don't I ever stopped Montana..." with his confirmation I slowly ease down onto him, taking him inside little by little. He moans, "ahh~...fuck!" When I'm fully seated I put my hands over his shoulder and hold the backrest of the sofa for support as I slowly raise up and down onto him. I quicken my pace as my lust takes over my rhythm. Cody begins to pant and moan and buck his hips into me trying to close the space quicker. I loose track of time and get lost in the feeling of him inside me until he grabs my hips and forces me down as he thrusts in. He jolts a little and I take him in a kiss as he cums. He gives little moans and little thrusts as he finishes.
It wasn't expected, but he began to tear up some I could feel the moisture of his tears as I ended the kiss. My poor sweet boy, I can't understand what he's feeling or thinking right now but from my experience I know he needs aftercare. There needs to be comfort and love until he feels right again. I feel some guilt over pushing him into this if it was uncomfortable for him. But I know I answered his question, 5 years late.

~authors note~
I hope the few who are reading have enjoyed the story so far.<3
If you have any recommendations for fan service of the characters I may write a non cannon -smut only- series for certain kinks and fluff. Just comment on this story with the kink you would like to see I will google it and create something to the best of my ability. This whole story is a kink of mine that I've never participated in but I can still write it so please let me know and enjoy the rest of the story next chapter we will have a tender aftercare of Montana and Cody. Enjoy and thank you again!