13 First touch

The girls came and I served them, Montana first then Gloria and myself. Montana hummed happily as she ate her burger and veggies. Gloria finished half her burger then gave what was left of her plate to Montana. She laid back, "I have to run to town before the store closes I forgot some things mom asked for. Montana doesn't want to be damp and trapped in the truck with me for the hot ride so if you can watch her till I get back I'd appreciate it." I nodded, "yeah I can take her to my house so you don't get in trouble, is that okay with you Monny?" She nodded still chewing. Gloria grabs her keys, "great I'll be back about 11." I'm shocked "you need 3 hours?" She gave me a mean look, "are you questioning me Cody?" I fix my tone less accusational and sigh, "no, just worried if there are any detours." She pauses, "okay fine, I'm also meeting a classmate to grab some notes. It's a he so don't tell anyone, understand?" I nod, "yes, understood. Thank you for letting me know." She nods and we all walk eachother to the trucks in the dark. Monny helps me carry the buns and stuff back to the ice chest.
I drive us to the house and on the drive it begins to rain lightly. Monny is laying down on the bench seat with her head resting in my lap and her feet out the window. She must have felt the rain because she sits up and rolls up her window as the drops get heavier. She takes a little breath, "have you ever had someone touch you before?" I know my face is intensely red at the question. If it wasn't so dark I know she would see my embarrassment, I collect myself quickly. "I haven't, but even if I had I don't think I'd tell you. Why do you want to know... did someone touch you?" I know it sounded possessive because of her tone, "what? No!" I tried but I continued to be possessive but I raised my tone because the rain got heavier "did someone ask to touch you Montana?" She switched her tone, "you do not talk to me like that." There was a long silence with the patter of rain to fill it.
"You are right I do not. I am vary sorry." She sighed "I didn't want to make you upset, but can I finish asking my questions?" I feel vary confused but I know I may not have the answers she seeks, "well were almost to the house how about we get inside and we can talk without the rain." She seems more at ease now, "okay I can wait."
I pull up to the house and I open the door for her, she go's into the hallway and I go in after and I shut the screen and wood door to keep the noise of the rain down. It's so dark I can't really see anything but out the windows. I call for Monny, "can you find the light switch?" She responds right infront of me, "I need to ask my question first, I can't wait any more." She presses into me and I feel my back against the door. I can feel her breasts in her swim suit against my bare chest. She places her hands on my sides and gently slides them up to my waist where the towel is still wrapped. I feel the towel slip to the floor and she asks, "can I touch you, Cody?" I feel so overwhelmed and cornered, I'm not sure if she was asking what I thought she was asking. I'm beginning to think she's joking or this might just be a dream of some kind and I will wake up soon. I manage to find my words, "would you,please?"