12 Glorious wisdom

I watch Cody cook on the grill shirtless with a towel tied around his waist. I want him to swim with me I want to lure him into the water and play Marco polo once the sun go's down. We never got to play swimming games with Cody because he couldn't swim. Besides my perv mind wants to see him without the towel. Something about his hips makes me feel... I don't know, hungry? It's hard to explain I suppose, he's so boyish but toned. Gloria floats over to me, "if you keep staring at him he might cry." I give her a disapproving look, "I'm trying not to look." She laughs,"you know if you don't reciprocate eventually he will move on. I don't think you could handle it if he had a girlfriend." I groan, "I'm just not the best thing for him right now." She sighs, "He seems to feel otherwise, we both know he hasn't moved on yet. Although it seems you have, i suspect it was that fella you brought, don't think I haven't noticed." I reply, "Be quiet he doesn't need to know that. I just know that if he's wanting to be the "domaniant" one of a relationship he probably shouldn't have his first time with me. From what I've learned of Cody in the past is he doesn't want to be seen that way. But, yes maybe I have dabbled while I was gone and that's why I have the words to describe what Cody doesn't know." Gloria snorts, "and that's also why, you think you know what's best for Cody. Ever think maybe Cody want to be something he's not? And just maybe, instead of letting him chase this thing he will never be, you help him be confident and comfortable with who he is? Like by example or exposing him to new things that he's not familiar with." Maybe Gloria is right, maybe Cody does need to be more comfortable with himself first. Maybe he needs the words to describe himself and he hasn't found them yet.
I tell her, "if I'm ever able to see him at night without being labeled a tramp I would." I can actually hear Gloria thinking up a scheme, "what if I stay here for a little bit longer and you two go to his house, I'll come pick you up at a time of your choice and I'll vouch for you to dad so no one else would know." I look at her like she's pure evil, "your so evil, you would have me do something with Cody." She cackled so loud I know Cody heard her laugh, "we both know I'm no virgin either, and besides I owe you for last time anyway. And you know, I want the details later." Of course she does... "deal, how's 11?" She squinted one eye and looks up thinking, "yeah I can do 11, I'll be at the bar you can keep my secret too." We both laugh and make our way back to Cody and the dock. I'll have to be gentle with him, I'll take things slow and just introduce him to something different. A stronger flavor than he's used to seeing in magazines. I have a deep suspension he may enjoy himself if it's just me. I would also like for him to show me his softer sides and discard the tough exterior he puts on, I want him to do that for me and only me.