MOVIE >take169> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

Fayth looked in the mirror, nervous. She wondered if the white dress she wore was a little too much. She doesn't wear dresses unless its for a formal party. It was almost an occasion to never kind of situation. So as she stared at herself, the white knee-high dress vibrant with its blank color like a single cloud in the middle of the blue sky, she suddenly became that much more self-conscious about herself.

She looked at the white headband on the table, her heart pounding. She bit her lip as she wondered if she should go to that extent or not. Closing her eyes shut, she aimlessly shot her hand for it and slipped it on her hair.

She didn't have make up on. She always had the black eyeliner, thickly wrapped around her eyes in almost a permanent mask. And because of that, now her face was feeling completely naked. Exposed.

She gasped a sharp breath as the idea of dating broke into her thoughts again. Pressing her palms against her cheeks, she sat down on her bed and rocked her foot. 

I can't believe I'm going on a date.

I'm going on a date? I'm dating. Is that normal? Am I normal enough to date?

She shook her head, shutting her eyes tight and throwing herself back to lay on the bed. It's Charles! If it's him I shouldn't be like this. He wants me. I'm not throwing myself at him. He wants me to like him.

Dating.

Oh god. This is so embarrassing. How can I date a guy? What do I say? Is everything that comes out of my mouth supposed to be romantic? Do I have to be extra girly the whole entire date? Should I just stay quiet? Will it be disrespectful if I took out my phone? Can I say the word bathroom if I have to use one? Or will it be disturbing? How about other people? What if girls walk around us and are prettier than me? Will he look at them? Will he feel embarrassed by walking with me? What should I order? A salad?

She groaned and covered her face with her hands.

Will meat and chicken be too masculine? How should I eat? Twenty bites before a swallow? How long should I wait before I pierce my fork into my next bite? What if it becomes quiet? What should I talk about? Should I stay quiet too? What if it gets too awkward and he decided to just go home? When we come back, how do I say bye? Should I say bye? Will he want to kiss me? Will it be too awkward? Will he just run away?

"You are hilarious at times."

Fayth sprang up to her feet, her heart sinking to her ankles. She stared at Lexis where he sat on Jessie's bedside chair, his legs crossed. He stared back at her with an amused expression.

"You. What are you doing here?" She asked, breathless.

He stood up, the smile not leaving his face, and grabbed something from Jessie's desk. "I needed to get something." He said before he walked over to the window.

He pulled out of it, stuck his head back in again, then let his eyes walk over Fayth's body, from her face to her black ankle boots, and evenly, with an impassive expression, he said. "You're pretty."

Then he was gone.

She stared at the window, blinking with bafflement. Still breathless.

WhatWhat did he just say?

Barely getting herself together, she quickly walked out the door and made her way to the blind spot, where she was supposed to meet Charles.

you're my honeybunch, sugarplum, ummy-umpy-umpkin, you're my sweetie pie, you're my cuppycake, gumdrop, snugumsnugumsnoo, the apple of my eye (I obv don't know the song but i wanted to sing it for you so no judgement >.> love you my F.A.I.T.H.F.U.L. Family <3)