MOVIE >scene4> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

Rihanna walked around the halls like a lost puppy. She didn't know where to go, and no matter how much she tried to follow the directions on the Academy's route app, she still couldn't tell where anything is or was.

The only thing she knew is that she had to get to the girls dormitory office.

Looking around the corridor she idled on, she realized it was the one on the very top floor, the seventh one.

Curious, she walked to the rooms, checking them one by one. One room however, she couldn't just stand by, but in fact walked into. It was one filled with emptiness. Unlike all the other ones that seemed to have been used or had some sort of equipment in them, this one had a wall lined with large windows, the late afternoon's sun pouring its dim light in, and over a grand piano.

She walked over to it, and sucked in a breath as she touched its smooth edge. It's been how long? Three years since I touched one? She closed her eyes and remembered. Remembered why she had played. Why she had stopped. The raw emotions the memories brought was suffocating.

She pressed one key. The sound that rang out made her jump. Her heart began beating frantically as a nauseating feeling overwhelmed her.

She pressed another key, and this time a sad feeling overshadowed her senses.

She was almost tempted to sit and play, to see if her emotions were still captivated by the spine-chilling past, but decided against the risk.

She began walking out, paused, then turned around and stared at the piano one last time. On the glossy black of it, she saw her distorted reflection.

Please, always remember. Be the unknown.

As she walked across the seventh floor corridor and down the spiral staircase, she at last saw someone. She didn't glance up. She paid no attention whatsoever to him. She didn't ask for directions or dare speak out her presence. She resumed walking down the stairs as if she didn't see him at all.

Jessie, the headmistress' son, stopped walking, and looked at the girl in front of him. He had found Rihanna at last. At first glance, his heart gave a tight squeeze and something in his stomach stirred. He didn't know what it was, but the foreign feeling freaked him out.

Rihanna in person wasn't like the Rihanna he saw on the picture. Rihanna in person made his stomach flip and turn, his heart to beat like he was having an anxiety attack. and the worst part about it was, he had no idea why he was in the state he's in now.

"Hello, I'm–"

She continued walking, ignoring him completely. Not a word. Not a glance. He found it amusing as much as it was rude. However, watching her walk away, he realized she was the first to do so to him. Never had a girl made him feel like he was nothing opposed to being the center of attention most of the time.

Rihanna...

He earnestly made himself believe that it was the reason behind the feeling in his stomach, or at least tried.

It seems like you and I are a great match. Two of the same odds making one even.