MOVIE >scene28> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

Summer walked arm in arm with Bryan. If Lexis thought he could pull her into his mockery, well he was wrong. She truly loved Bryan and he was the only one that mattered to her. And not Lexis nor his seductive words will ruin that. No matter how much he tried.

However, she was very edgy about being on a sidewalk without her bodyguards or manager. She usually didn't go out in crowds in case of her being noticed and mobbed. But the round large hat and the sunglasses worked well as a disguise, and she doubted anyone would guess its Summer Harrison walking the bare streets at this time of day.

Fishing which table Lexis had been waiting on, she finally found him and they made their way over.

Lexis eyed the couple behind dark sunglasses. He held a newspaper in his hands, and had a cup of coffee waiting on the able in front of him.

Summer slipped across from him and her Australian boyfriend did the same.

"Hello mate, I've heard heaps about you from Summer. Close childhood friend I hear." Bryan stuck his hand out for Lexis.

Lexis' half smile was soaked with mock. He folded the newspaper slowly, making Bryan wait, and put it on the seat next to him. Then finally straightened up and shook hands with the blonde model.

"Lexis." He simply said.

Summer straightened her yellow dress, which Lexis eyed. Noticing this, she quickly said, "Let's hurry this up. I don't want to be late for a party I'm hosting."

Lexis smiled and nodded.

Summer sighed with inner relief. She had expected a different reaction from him. One that mocked her for dressing up, but thankfully, he didn't challenge her excuse of the dress being for the party. That it was, in fact, for him.

"What would you like to eat?" Lexis asked Summer.

Her anger began rising as he purposely ignored Bryan.

"You like the sugar free coffee cake, right babe?" Bryan said, pointedly looking at Summer.

Summer smiled at Bryan and nodded. "Yes, absolutely."

Lexis tried to hide a smile.

"What about a drink?" Lexis asked Summer again.

"Sparkling water?" Bryan asked her with his accent.

"That would be great."

Lexis took a sip of his coffee and raised his arm up for the waiter. He came over and told him Summer's requests. "And a coffee for the mate." He included.

"I don't like–" Bryan began.

"Extra strong." Lexis added.

The waiter nodded and left.

Lexis jolted forward and intwined his fingers on the table. Putting all of his attention on Summer, he said. "So, you admit to my skills?"

She rolled her eyes. "You're so full of it."

Lexis smirked. Eyeing both her and Bryan's hands, he said. "You decided to wear couple rings today?"

"We decided we should. We've been together for eight months now."

"Really?"

Summer nodded her head. "Really. Eight, months. And nothing is going to come in the middle of that."

Lexis sipped at his coffee and eyed Bryan. "Do you love her?"

"Yes. Very much."

"Why?"