MOVIE >scene78> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

The number one thing that has been freaking out Rihanna lately is Taylor, the genius. She'd catch him stare at her at random times, and his expression would be anything but heartwarming. She still has yet to understand his thoughts of her.

She almost understood where she stood in front of everyone in the class, except for him. He, as she carefully recalled, hadn't uttered a single word to her since the day she enrolled into F.A.I.T.H.

She would have dismissed it if it wasn't for that look he'd give her more and more often now.

"Why do you think he's staring at me like that?" Rihanna asked Kurt.

They sat alone in the F.A.I.T.H. wing. Everyone had left for lunch period, and for the third time this week, Rihanna caught Taylor staring daggers at her from behind his glasses.

Kurt shrugged. "I didn't notice."

"I did. I feel like he's chasing me."

Kurt was quiet for a long moment. He then looked up and said. "Talking about chasing... do you remember that one time you were supposedly 'chased' in the girl's dormitory hallway?"

Rihanna stared at Kurt with pulled eyebrows. "How did you know that?"

"I was the one chasing you." He pulled something from his pocket and displayed it on the palm of his hand. "You dropped this. I was trying to give it to you..."

Rihanna took the bracelet that broke when she had competitively fought Connor in the gym, and looked at it. "But you were mute at that time?"

He shrugged.

"Thanks. It's not a big deal though. Even if I lost it I wouldn't have minded. I don't really believe in things with sentimental meanings."

Kurt stared at her for a long time. Quiet, still, his eyes calculating. He then nodded with pursed lips.

"Your arch enemy isn't here today."

Rihanna rolled her eyes, however, from the inside, not a single day had been more relieving than today. The shackles she had always felt when he was around were gone. Her body was no longer uptight. She talked and participated without her obsessive disorder kneading at her, telling her that he was staring at her the whole time.

"Why do you have everyone fooled that you're mute?" Rihanna answered back, dodging the topic.

He smiled, patted her head and pointed at the door. "Let's go eat lunch." 

By the way, he followed me. 

And I nearly had a heart attack. Because, well, it meant that somehow now we were connected. 

We had a thing. 

We shared a follow button. Its not as cool as sharing an ice-cream, but it was close enough. 

But its NOT enough. He 'needs' to know just how much I love him...

So...