MOVIE >scene133> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

Lexis pushed Kurt against the wall by his neck. They were the only ones in the unlit room. If there was a situation Lexis wouldn't want to share with anyone else, it was one like this.

His fingers were flexing and pressing against Kurt's carotid arteries, counting the seconds in his head before Kurt would be knocked out.

"Don't make me repeat myself." Lexis' face, which was usually expressionless, showed more emotion than it ever had. Anger, fear, uncertainty, it was all there. "Stay away from her."

Before Kurt could loose consciousness, Lexis let him go. He began coughing and wheezing for air. His sight had blacked out, and wouldn't come back to him for another fifteen seconds.

Lexis walked back to the door, feeling doubtful and edgy. Something he hadn't felt for a long time.

Kurt smirked, rubbing his neck. "Why? You think you can get the truth out of her first?"

Lexis turned around, hiding how startled he was.

"It seems like you remembered something about her. That's the only explanation why you're doing this. Why you fear for her from me. She's my toy right now. I need to find out something before I can give you my hand-me-downs."

Lexis walked back to Kurt, holding his neck and pushing him against the wall again, contemplating whether to press on his neck for a full two minutes this time. "Even if she was there that day, it wasn't her fault."

Kurt didn't respond. He just smiled, a smile portraying a mind made of immoral schemes.

Confirmed.

Fayth waited behind the building for Bubbles, a cupcake inside her hand. At times like this, her heart would beat with happiness, and it did every time Bubbles was around. In some way, everyone surrounding her had somewhat of a negative energy around them, but her, like Anthony, had the ability to only make Fayth smile over and over again. And Fayth had a certain addiction to that now.

With everything that had happened today, Fayth couldn't wait till she met up with Bubbles to relieve her stress. Especially knowing that Mr. Ellis was still roaming around somewhere in the Academy. So as soon as she saw Bubbles round the corner and look up to see if Fayth was there or not, Fayth's heart jumped and she quickly waved her over.

Bubbles began to run so fast, Fayth became fearful that she'd stumble and fall multiple times.

"I made this for you." Fayth said, hugging Bubbles then giving her the cupcake.

"It looks beautiful!"

Fayth laughed.

Bubbles smiled and dug right into it. They sat on the grass together, with her holding onto Fayth's hand the entire time.

"I was so tired today." Bubbles complained.

Attending the pre-school inside Dawn Academy, a somewhat day care center for professor's with kids, or parents who were momentarily visiting the Academy, exhausts out Bubbles more than anything. From what Fayth put together, she's very bossy, and that by itself to her is a responsibility. She had to make sure that everyone listened to her, abided to her rules, and saw that Bubbles was the only boss.

Fayth smiled. One day, she's going to have Bubbles work with her.

"Oh yeah? Tell me all about what you did."

When she was done talking, Bubbles looked up at Fayth and grinned. "I forgot to tell you." She exclaimed in happiness. "Daddy and I are going to spend the rest of the day together today."

"That's great!"

Bubbles dad was another story in Fayth's life. Fayth had heard so much about him from Bubbles that she had become somewhat attached to him as well. He was such a great father that in some obscure way, Fayth felt jealous to a point. It didn't take away from how glad she was for Bubbles. She deserved and needed someone as compassionate and as loving as him.

If anything, Fayth wished he'd be a role model to all fathers.

They sat together and talked. The sun today shone brightly even though it was the last days in November. After playing a few games together, Bubbles said that her father would be coming out of the Academy anytime now and they had to go.

So they stood to their feet and made their way to the front doors. Since it was sunny out, almost everyone was outdoors enjoying the heat, including the F.A.I.T.H. members.

Fayth made her way over to them. An underlying feeling made of fear overshadowed her heart. Even though she was able to fool Mr. Ellis back in the kitchen, she still wanted to be able to stay away from meeting him again.

What if he comes out of the doors now and sees her under a different light, and finally see's through her?

He shouldn't be able to make ties at this point. If anything, he wouldn't need to linger around me more than he has to.

Fayth stayed cautious nonetheless. No matter what, there should be no reason at all for her to meet with John again.

No. Reason.

She looked down at Bubbles and smiled as they made their way to meet her father. The stares and whispers coming from everyone around them made Fayth's feet heavy as they began to slow down. She looked around confused, and found them staring at Bubbles instead. Fayth looked at Bubbles to see her frowning in sadness.

"Hey guys, meet my favorite friend: Bubbles." Fayth smiled at Bubbles. "Say hi." She ushered.

They all looked at them, and were stunned to see Fayth holding Bubbles in her arms.

"What?" Fayth asked, suddenly overly aware of the strange atmosphere.

Everyone kept quiet. Not a word said.

Fayth looked at Katerina. knowing if no on helped her, then at the very least she would. "Katerina, what's going on?"

Katerina glanced at the doors, then looked back at Fayth and cleared her throat. "I'm guessing you don't know who her father is, huh?"