MOVIE >scene62> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

The F.A.I.T.H. wing was quiet as a grave. Lexis walked into the room, eyes quickly taking in the scene. Jessie made his way to Devon and pulled him away, expanding the space between him and Rihanna.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jessie asked.

Devon shook his head. "Nothing." His eyes didn't leave Rihanna's. "I think I've seen her before."

"She's been in the Academy for a long time. You might've seen her anywhere." Jessie defended.

Devon shook his head. "Maybe..." He slowly made his way to his seat, his eyebrows frowning in an overthinking position. Where did I see her?

"Actually." Rihanna spoke up, slightly turning around in her seat and looking at Devon. "You did see me before."

Everyone stared at Rihanna, caught in surprise.

"I won a gold ticket to one of your concerts one time. I got a backstage pass. I met you and sat with you for a half an hour."

"Oh." Realization dawned on Devon. "Oh, alright. Sorry for not remembering you. There's a lot of those, all around the place. Hope you understand."

"Its fine." Rihanna breathed, her body muscles loosening. She straightened in her seat again.

"Everyone! You will be meeting a new member today–Oh. You're already here." She walked into the room...

Dressed in a white blouse, the sleeves rolled up half way up her arm.

Her sleek black pants barely covered a pair of heels.

Her golden hair was pulled back in a high bun.

Her eyes were huge, blue. Her lips were perfect. Her face was small. Her nose was as cute as a button.

She was one of the most beautiful women Rihanna had ever seen. And it was at that moment that she realized why Jessie may never look at her or any other girl with any sort of attraction, not with this beauty around.

"Come." She ordered.

Rihanna quickly stood up and made her way to the professor.

"I'm Mandy. And this–" She handed Rihanna a huge box. "is a puzzle."

Rihanna stood there dumbfounded.

"Follow me."

Rihanna did as told. She walked behind Mandy to the third corner in the room, where a big wooden floor table was placed.

"What you're holding is a one thousand piece puzzle. Until you fix this puzzle together on this table, you will be class caretaker. After everyone leaves and school ends, you will stay in here until curfew time working on it. The faster you finish the puzzle, the less time you need to work." She quickly added. "This teaches discipline. Everyone here had done it at one point."

"But–" No way. There is no way that's an option.

"Is there a problem?"

Rihanna needed to be out on her own after school hours. Vincent... the plans they had...

But, right now, the beautiful lethal person in front of her wasn't someone to compromise with.

Rihanna shook her head.

"Good. Now one more question." Mandy looked at her phone, read something, then looked back at Rihanna.

"Y–yes?"

"I heard you came into the room by yourself. How, if you could enlighten me, did you know the pin number?"