MOVIE >scene115> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

She imagined the faces of the members of F.A.I.T.H. and what they'll look like when they realize that their class had lost. Simply because the guy was fearless knowing quite well that Rihanna was a poor girl who he can push aside and not expect consequences from any rich parents' lawsuits.

Fayth reminisced Jessie's face before the game started: so happy and overwhelmingly trusting. He believed in her. He believed that she would win. He entrusted her to bring back the trophy. He announced in to everyone even. She couldn't let him down.

The pain in her ankle became excessively agonizing. She fell to the ground and clutched her leg, groaning while feeling sick to the stomach with the throbbing torture.

Bring it out.

No!

She can feel her ankle become heated and swollen.

Bring it out. Erase your candy. You've done it before.

No. No way!

But Jessie. Jessie's waiting for you.

She shut her eyes and groaned loudly.

You wont feel it anymore. Just for now. Just for now. Just for now...

Just for now. And just for now, she opened the door to her memories. As they slowly began to seep in, she quickly stood to her feet, her head wobbled with dizziness as the darkness hovered over her thoughts. Slowly, she remembered. All the memories she had shut off behind a steel door made of her candy slowly began to disperse and take over her thoughts.

Her being.

Her sanity.

And she ran. Ran away from those memories. Just like she had done so in her nightmares, she ran as fast as she could.

"Stop!" She whispered, gritting her teeth.

All distraught thoughts that have been tamed down by her candy, she let them out to conquer every little thing in her. And as they flared up her heart–her mind–it instantly numbed down everything else she was feeling.

"Please stop!" She insisted, tears running down her face. The memory was scorching as it replayed inside her awake mind. "Just stop! You don't want to do this!"

She became completely unaware of the six w's. What, when, where, who, why, and how. She knew she wanted to win the race. She knew she wanted to make Jessie proud, but that came last in her mind. Everything upfront was the real reason she was running.

Running away.

Excruciating flashbacks from her past haunted her as she ran. Memories that wanted to eat the inside of her brain, that desired to conquer her body again, and take over to become one with her present self. It was enough to push her forward even faster. She was running away from them now..

She hadn't even realized that she passed the guy long ago, and was now getting closer to the finish line. When she passed even that and the host declared her class winning, she couldn't stop running. The memories were still there, daring her to react to them.

And so Fayth kept on running. Into the gate, across the gravel, to the east wing yard where she usually met with Bubbles, and when she was concealed from everyone's sight, she threw herself face down on the grass, trying her best not to react to the pain that was now in her chest.

As the adrenaline slowed down, however, something else began to take over her body. She couldn't exactly acknowledge it, because unfortunately, the F.A.I.T.H. members had come over to congratulate her.

"We won!" Alvin exclaimed. "We actually won."

Fayth maintained her position, faced down on the grass, afraid they'd see her. She breathed in and out heavily, and soon realized that she was breathless for the first time in her life out of a physical activity.

"Come on Rihanna, let's go accept the trophy!" Katerina exclaimed.

"I have to go the restroom. I should have used one before starting the race."

"As soon as you're done, join us. All right?"

Fayth nodded, still faced down, still breathless. "I'll be there as fast as I can." She said.

Leave. Please leave.

"Hey guys, they're calling for us. Let's go get the trophy and show the Academy who's boss." Alvin said.

Fayth looked up at their retreating footsteps. Swiftly, she took ahold of the last leg that was leaving, knowing quite well who it belonged to. This person was the only one who will understand her at this moment. The only one who will be able to reflect her situation to his and keep quiet about it later on. He was the only one who could help her.

Lexis paused without a sound and looked down at Fayth, and right away, was stunned to see the expression on her face.

Shocked.

Then... understanding.

"Help me."