MOVIE >scene82> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

Rihanna was dressed in a fancy black suit. Dress pants, an ivory colored satin blouse and a black dress jacket that hugged her waist.

The huge ball room inside the Academy was prepared for the event, classical music, round tables, a stage, flowers, waiters, wine, food, it was all there. The crowds of well known national and international leaders, both men and women, elders and youth roamed around in grace, talking and laughing under enormous chandeliers, dressed in black and white, and sipping on wine glasses.

Rihanna made her way through the crowds of people, heading toward a familiar person. Vincent glanced back at her, she looked down at her shoes and smiled. While walking away, she turned back to look at him. He was talking to a person in front of him, though she knew clearly well who he was smiling back to.

She made her way toward the chocolate truffles, as she put one inside her mouth, her body shivered as breathing tickled the back of her neck.

She looked behind her...

And...

No.

No no no no NO!

She turned back around, grasping the table, suffocated with shock. There was no way. No way that he was here. Out of everyone that could possibly be behind her today, how was it remotely possible that he was.

"I almost didn't recognize you." He said, taking a truffle and popping it in his mouth as well. "We still have the same interests though, don't we?"

Rihanna turned around, facing him. "Charles."

He tipped his black round hat. "My pleasure."

"What are you doing here?" Rihanna demanded.

"There she is. The girl I know. Not the smiley nauseating one. This girl."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Really, do you not? Should I make a toast then? For everyone here to know what is it exactly I'm talking about."

Rihanna grabbed the cup he was holding and placed it on the table, then snatched his hand in hers and made her way to a vacant side in the room.

She whirled around in anger, her eyes blazing into his. "What the hell do you want from me?"

"Oh nothing. I just wanted to say hello. You know, wanted to bring our old friendship back."

"I don't want our old friendship." She looked around nervously.

He had never seen her in such an intimidated state before. And he liked it, a lot.

"Why not, did that shit head Vincent tell you to stay away from me?"

"I have control over my own life. No one tells me what to do and where to go. Therefore, this decision is mine. Mine."

"Oh, please! Attending this hell hole would be the last thing you'll ever do." He said, rubbing Dawn Academy's pin on Rihanna's dress jacket between his thumb and forefinger. "Or is that your decision too, you two faced hypocrite."

With the corner of her eyes, Rihanna noticed Katerina and Alvin make their way towards them.

"Leave." Rihanna hissed at him under her breath.

"Hey Rihanna!" Katerina greeted her. "I still haven't seen your parents. When will they come?"

Rihanna smiled. "Oh, it seems like they won't make it after all." Was it okay to say this and get away with it? Rihanna really hoped so.