Chapter 1: The Fox Strikes

As if a gentle blanket were being spread out over the city, the moonlight shimmered across Seoul as the night fell. At night, Lee Minwoo, who was known as "the Fox in a Suit," walked through the darkness with ease and style, as if it were his territory. Wearing a sleek black suit that made his body look even better, he moved with the ease of a hunter, his steps deliberate and quiet.

When he went exploring after hours inside the museum, he discovered a labyrinth of hidden rooms and exhibits. An irreplaceable artifact claimed to contain magical powers, The Jewel of the Night, was on exhibit before him, and he felt a strong pull toward it. With the security system's tiny beep drowned out by Minwoo's racing heart, he quickly silenced it.

His breath mingled with the chilly air as he said to the relic, "Ah, there you are, my love."

Laser beams whirled in a menacing pattern as he drew closer to the glass case, creating an electric buzz throughout the room. The danger was nothing new to Minwoo, and he even liked it. Using his extraordinary abilities and keen mind, he conquered each beam in its unique way.

As he drew near the case, his gloved palm trembled over the lockpicks stashed in his pocket. After a deft start, the tumblers clicked into place, confirming his work. In a whisper, the display case lifted, revealing the breathtaking Jewel of the Night.

"Hey there, beautiful," Minwoo said, his eagerness evident in his sparkling eyes.

A voice cut through the stillness as he brought his fingertips to the precious relic.

"Freeze! Hands in the air!"

With a flutter in his chest, Minwoo turned to face the speaker. With her pistol aimed squarely at his chest, detective Jiyeon threatened him. Behind a mask, he stood tall and strong, his eyes focused.

"Well, well, well, look at what we have here." Despite the obvious tension in the air, Jiyeon's speech emanated an air of composed authority.

From beneath his mask, Minwoo couldn't help but grin. "Oh, Detective Jiyeon, it's great to see you again."

Moving closer, Jiyeon clenched her fist around her weapon and stared intently at Minwoo's face. "Don't try to bargain your way out of this, Fox. You are being arrested," the police officer said.

A deep, low laugh came from Minwoo. "I'm hurt, detective. Do you think it's impossible to appreciate a priceless relic without being accused of stealing it?"

"Enough with the act, Fox. I know what you are," Jiyeon said with confidence.

A grin spread over Minwoo's face. "Oh? What am I, really, detective?"

Jiyeon spoke up and said, "A fox in a suit."

A shiver went down Jiyeon's spine as Minwoo emitted yet another chuckle. "Well, you're not completely wrong, detective."

In a flash, Minwoo reached out to a statue in the distance. To protect himself from Jiyeon's gunshots, he raised it with astonishing strength and used it as a shield.

Projectiles struck the statue, causing a spectacular explosion of sparks in all directions. With her pulse racing, Jiyeon ducked behind a nearby pillar. Minwoo teased her with his laughter, which echoed around the room.

"Detective, you need to step it up!" Minwoo's voice reverberated all across the room.

From behind the pillar, Jiyeon stared out at Minwoo's exposed side with a determined expression on her face. As the bullet sped by, it almost struck Minwoo's ear.

"That was smart, agent!" Minwoo yelled, his smile getting wider.

Suddenly, he sprang over the display case, his movements so rapid that he was hardly visible. With his mischievous eyes shining, he landed gracefully in front of Jiyeon, leaving her little time to react.

Minwoo let out a soft growl and said, "Let's dance, detective."

With calculated accuracy, Minwoo unleashed a flurry of punches and kicks in quick succession. In the heat of the fight with Minwoo, Jiyeon acted on instinct, quickly blocking and evading.

With their bodies crashing and sending reverberations reverberating around the room, the atmosphere was electric with movement and noise. There was a lot of thudding and crashing, and objects, perspiration, and adrenaline were floating about.

Despite Jiyeon's knowledge, Minwoo's incredible speed and deftness gave him the upper hand. In an instant, he had Jiyeon sprawled on the ground, and she lost control of her gun.

Minwoo stood over her and said, "Game over, detective," with a smile of victory.

But Jiyeon refused to give up. She snatched an item off the ground as quickly as she could. She threw it very hard at Minwoo, which caught him off guard.

The item threw Minwoo to the ground, causing him to moan in agony. Just like that, Jiyeon got up and ran over to him.

Jiyeon said, "Fox, just stop."

A wound on Minwoo's forehead was gushing blood as he grinned up at her. "Detective, you are a very tough opponent. This game isn't over yet."

Minwoo slipped into the shadows before Jiyeon could respond, leaving her alone in the museum. As the shadows faded, Minwoo was gone, leaving only a faint sound of laughter behind.

His words echoed through the empty room. "See you around, officer!"

As Jiyeon put her gun away and ran her hand through her hair, she let out a sour growl. She had earlier faced the Fox in a Suit directly and lived to tell the story, even though she didn't catch him this time. She was ready for the next time they met. The game wasn't even close to being over.