Chapter 4: The Hunt Begins

As the Fox in a Suit made his daring escape from the museum, Seoul was covered in darkness. He carried the valuable Amulet of Seonhwa safely in his pocket. As he disappeared into the darkness, he felt extremely thrilled. Even though he was in the middle of his exciting heist, he couldn't stop thinking about Detective Jiyeon.

This was the Fox in a Suit's signature kitsune mask during the heist, but he could still feel Detective Jiyeon following him. She was at the museum; she was a good agent, and she was there when the amulet was stolen, so it looked like she was right behind him.

The Fox in a Suit couldn't get rid of a creepy feeling as he walked through Seoul's dark alleys. It was dark, so the agent knew someone was watching him, and the wind carried the sounds of footsteps. Because Jiyeon was such a great detective, he knew how important it was to be careful.

Meanwhile, Detective Jiyeon moved around in the dimly lit museum hall. The amulet's strong power was making her head hurt. As she slowly woke up, memories of the heist came flooding back: the bright light, the strange figure in a mask, and the sudden shock of realizing that the amulet was gone.

When Jiyeon got up from the cold floor, she was focused on one goal: to find the thief and get back the stuff that had been stolen. Even though her body was tired, she was able to get up and grab her phone.

Jiyeon quickly called her partner and told them what was going on. Her voice was tense as she spoke. "Detective, I've been hit. Her voice was a mix of anger and firm determination as she said, "The charm has gone missing."

"Where are you?" Detective Luigi Oh replied, "I'll see you at the museum."

A few minutes later, Detective Han-neul Oh saw Jiyeon standing in front of the broken display case. Its bits were sparkling on the ground nearby. Her hair was a mess, and there was a small amount of blood on her nose.

Even though the amulet was still affecting her, Detective Jiyeon insisted on finding any proof of the thief's visit.

Detective Han-neul Oh nodded his head, yes, and looked around the room for anything strange. He promised, "We will find them, Jiyeon," and his voice was full of strong determination.

Detective Jiyeon saw a sparkle at that very moment. As she got closer to a display case, she felt her heart race as she saw a tiny footprint on the glass.

"Look at this," she said, pointing to the handprint. "This could be our lead."

Looking into it, Oh nodded, and his eyes became more focused. He suggested, "Let's get this to the lab for analysis," and he quickly pulled out his phone to ask for help.

Detective Jiyeon found it hard to ignore the feeling that the Fox in a Suit was always one step ahead while he was gathering proof. Strangely, she felt forced to hurry because she needed to catch the thief before time ran out.

She didn't know it, but the Fox in a Suit had already acted while he thought about how serious his choice about the ornament was. The search for the stolen item had just begun in Seoul, a city full of mysteries and secret places.

It was dark in the alleys, so the Fox in a Suit was startled when a strange figure came out of the darkness and stopped him in his tracks. Another magical creature showed up: a tanuki. These creatures are known for being playful and able to change shape. Tanuki came to him in human form and smiled naughtily.

The tanuki said, "Ah, Minwoo," and their eyes lit up with recognition. "It looks like our paths have crossed again."

Minwoo immediately recognized the tanuki. He called the tanuki by its name, "Kai. Why are you here?"