Chapter 17

"What?"

"I'm not repeating myself for the third-time USA."

I lifted one hand to the air in excitement.

"You're being serious?"

Molly shrugged and fell backwards onto her bed.

"As serious as I, Molly Colton, can be."

My face split into a grin and I squealed. "Oh my God, you're being serious. London. We're going to London! This weekend. That's in-"

"Two days." Molly finished, eyeing me from the bed with dry amusement. "You're not going to faint, are you?"

"Why are you only telling me this now?" I asked, unable to hide the manic grin on my face.

Molly shifted upwards and started to tug out her dark ponytail. "Well originally, we weren't going to tell you. You know, to make it a surprise and all. But then Mason said that you don't like surprises-"

"He did?" I interrupted.

Molly narrowed her eyes. "Was he wrong? Because if he ruined the epic plan I had-"

"No he was right." I laughed. 'I'm just surprised that he remembered."

I didn't remember how the topic had come up, but during the flight over, I had mentioned to Mason that I didn't like surprises. The fact that he had heard and remembered that was slightly astounding to me.

Assured, Molly leant back against the wall, her blue eyes meeting my own. "Okay good. So, we're leaving on Friday right after school-"

I frowned, sitting down on my own bed. "Are we allowed to just leave?"

Molly nodded. "Yeah, anyone is free to leave the campus after two on a Friday. We call them weekend leaves. We have to be back at school on the Sunday night before eight because that's when the leave ends. So, we'll only be in London for two nights but-"

"It's perfect." I interrupted with a grin. "Thank you."

Molly returned my smile. "No problem. Anyway, it's about time you saw something outside of these prestigious gates."

I smiled again as excitement pulsed throughout my body, unable to believe that in two days, I'd be in London, a city I'd only dreamed of seeing since I was a child.

~~~

"Ow... ow! You guys are crushing me! Mason... get... off!" I gave him a hard push, hoping to deflect some of his weight off of my own body.

Mason cursed. "Rose. Push me into this door handle one more time and I'll sit on you."

"You're saying that like you aren't already." I grumbled, rubbing at my dead arm.

JT chuckled on my right and I narrowed my eyes before swiftly elbowing him in the side.

He let out a yelp of surprise before rubbing his injured ribs. "What the hell was that for?"

I shot him an accusing look. "Mason's not the only one crushing me. I think you've dislocated my shoulder."

I heard Mason mutter something about being dramatic but I chose to ignore him.

JT rolled his eyes. "It's not our fault that these roads are so windy." He smiled then. "They've got more curves in them than-"

"Say the Kardashians and I'll kick you." Molly interrupted from opposite JT, sending him a warning glare.

JT threw her a smug smile. "I was actually going to say your mother."

Molly growled and launched herself on top of JT. The action took us all by surprise, especially JT who had only had time to raise his hands to Molly's waist before she began to effectively strangle him.