𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. - 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈

★🗯️🌪️🌙🎬☁️★

i wake up the next morning to sun beaming through the shades and the puffy comforter wrapped around me. i get up and make the bed first since i'm technically not in my own house, then i go brush my teeth. i walk back into the room as i grab a hoodie out of my suitcase to throw on over my tank top. i hear a knock on the door so i open it slightly, standing behind the door to reveal matt standing there with an adorable smile on his face.

i step aside to let him in and he closes the door with his foot smoothly as he pushes me against the wall and kisses me. his hand is on my jaw and the other on the wall as my hands move up to his shoulders. he breaks away and speaks.

"nick told me what you said last night," he says breathlessly.

"yeah?" i ask, looking between his eyes and lips.

"i love you so much," he says and cuts me off with another kiss. he then starts kissing below my jaw on my neck.

"i love you, matt." i say with an exhale from holding my breath. it genuinely feels like i can't breathe when he kisses me.

he moves back to my lips and his hands grip my waist this time. i can feel the warmth of his hands through my tank top and this kiss is more heated. he pulls away again.

"oh yeah, i came in here to say that nick wants to go to breakfast if you wanna come. but it's okay if you feel uncomfortable-" he says sounding out of breath again. maybe he can't breathe when we kiss either.

"i would love to go," i smile. he presses a quick kiss to my lips before fully letting go of me. i walk over to the bed where my discarded hoodie lays and throw it back in my suitcase. "i just gotta get dressed," i say as i grab a pair of baggy jeans out of my backpack and a crewneck sweater. matt smiles at me and leaves the room so i can change.

my sweater sits off one shoulder and i spray on perfume after fixing my hair. i brush on some mascara and put on lipgloss and i can't seem to stop smiling after matt kissed me like that. i'd spend my whole day like that if i could.

i like hanging out with chris and nick, they're really nice. chris is crazy and obnoxious, and nick is so witty. it's crazy how fast he can come up with a comeback. we went to ihop for breakfast and matt paid for my meal although i fought him for it. matt drives us all back to their house so chris could grab a sweatshirt to wear since he was cold. nick also wanted to grab something at their house so we went inside and i went up to my room i'm staying in. matt followed in right behind me and flopped onto the bed.

"are you sick of us yet?" he says with a smile as he puts his hands behind his head.

"how could i be? i love being here," i say with a smile as i lay next to him on the bed. he quickly grabs me and pulls me close to him, his arms wrapping around my waist as i go along with it and put my head on his chest.

"i love you, you're so perfect." he says. him saying that makes me so happy, no one's ever told me that. i was at a loss for words for a few seconds as he shifted to pull me even closer.

"no one's ever told me that," i whisper as i look up at him. his eyes look into mine and he furrows his eyebrows.

"no way..." he says sitting up and letting go of me. i sit up too.

"yes way. you're the first person to say that." i smile and tilt my head. "thank you," i add.

"always," he smirks and stands up. he holds out his hand to help me get off the bed too which makes me giggle, then he opens the door for me as we leave the room. chris comes out of his room next to us and raises one eyebrow at the sight of us leaving together.

"ayo-" he starts.

"shut up, chris," matt rolls his eyes and i swear i can see him blushing, but i do too so i can't be talking. chris gives matt one more look and we all walk back to the car now that chris has his hoodie.

we go to the mall and walk around, matt holds my hand in his as we walk which makes my stomach feel funny. chris got tired and complained about how early he woke up to go to breakfast with everyone, so we went back to the house so he could nap.

matt and i cuddled on my bed and i fell asleep in his arms. i'm not ready to leave here tomorrow.

★🗯️🌪️🌙🎬☁️★