Chapter 4

LILY-HER FLAT
"Hey, Harrison, what room will I get?" I called him from my room. "It's next to Mouse's room, it has a bunch of storage, and a nice bedframe and mattress." He called back, I smiled and continued to shove my clothes in a bag. "Mate, have you emptied the bathroom?" I called to Harrison. "Yea, Legend, except for the clearly male products." He replied. I smiled to myself, god Harrison and mouse are the best thing that's ever happened to me. I thought. I finally emptied my dresser, and I grinned, zipping up my giant bag, and shutting the light off in my room for the last time. I walked over to him, "hey, thanks, let's go, I've written a note and I'm leaving it on the counter for dad, if he ever returns." I said, tears brimming in my eyes. Harrison slung a bag over his shoulder and grabbed my hand, we shoved all of my stuff into his car. He opened the door for me, and I climbed in, he got in on the drivers side. He gave me a reassuring smile, and we drove back to his apartment.

"Legend, I'll just put the hygiene products in the bathroom, mouse and I will clear our stuff out of that one, and it can be just yours." Harrison said. "Thanks, sweetheart." I said, blushing. I caught Harrison's eye and smirked, he smiled, and blushed too. I grabbed my clothing bag, and dragged it into my new room, it had warm cream colored walls, and I white queen sized bed frame and nice beige sheets. I smiled to myself. I opened my new dresser, the drawers were so deep, and I'd be able to fit all of my clothes into it, I sighed and got to work.

"Lege, want dinner?" Harrison called, I grinned, "Yea, obviously, I'm starved after today!" I called back, from my room. "K, want some fajitas?" He asked, I chuckled and walked out to the kitchen, "of course, Harrison." I smiled, hugging him. "When is mouse coming home?" I asked. Harrison chuckled, "about 5 minutes from now," he said, winking. I blushed, and sat down. "So how're we breaking the news I'm moving in?" I giggled. "Oh, just tell him, it's gonna be good." Harrison said. "Okay, will do." I said, grinning. I heard the door open and I jumped up, startled. "Woah Legend, it's okay, it's just Mouse." Harrison said calmly. I sighed softly and stood up, I saw Mouse make his way over, "do I hear my favorite girl's still here?" He called, I ran up to him and hugged his waist. I looked up and he hugged me back, "aw sweetheart, you're so precious." He said smiling back at me. My cheeks glowed red and I buried my face in his shirt. He kissed my forehead and I grinned. "Lovebirds, fajitas are ready!" Harrison called into the hallway. I grabbed Mouse's hand and lead him into the dining room. "So, Mouse, my dad isn't coming home, and I'm not able to visit my mum anymore, so Harrison and I made a big decision..." I began, Mouse grinned, "I'm rooming with you guys, Harrison and I ran to my house and picked up my stuff today, so I'm not leaving you guys." I explained, grinning widely. He was sitting next to me, and pulled me onto his lap, and hugged me. I smiled, and laid my head on his shoulder. I caught Harrison's eye again and grinned. I climbed back onto my seat, and finished my food. "Okay, cuties, I'm gonna shower and go to bed, I'm exhausted." I said. Harrison nodded, "yea, of course, after last night that's understandable." Mouse nodded, and blew me a kiss as I walked past him, "oh, Mouse, put your number in my phone will you?" I called, "right, of course." He replied.

I grabbed my favorite pajamas and headed to bathroom. I stripped and showered, washing my hair, and shaving. I got dressed and found my skincare, I did it quickly and plaited my hair. I brushed my teeth, put in my retainer and went to bed, I fell asleep instantly, "no, don't touch me, mouse help!" I screamed. I got cornered by a familiar man who chuckled and began to undress himself. I screamed, no one came, "Harrison, please!" I sobbed. "Nobody's gonna help you beautiful." The man sneered, "you're not gonna be able to tell anyone after either, nobody's ever gonna see you again pretty girl, you're all mine." He leered at me. I hid my face as he undid my pants and began doing the unspeakable with me. Then I collapsed. I woke up, sobbing and shaking, "no, please, no." I whispered. I stood up, I'm safe, in my own room, and Harrison's in the other room. I thought. Mouse is closer though. I walked out of my room, "Mouse, you awake?" I whispered, tears rolling down my face. "Lege, what's up?" He groaned, "I'm scared, please help me." I whispered, bursting into tears. "Aw, sweetheart, c'mere." He said, sitting up. I walked towards him, he pulled me onto the bed, and I leaned into him, "really bad nightmare." I whispered. He laid back down and motioned for me to get into his bed. I laid down and snuggled up next to him. I smiled into his chest and fell asleep.
.....................
5:00 AM
"Legend, sweet girl, I'm getting up, you can come too." Mouse whispered, playing with my head. I looked over and saw him lying next to me, I smiled and hugged him. "Yea, I'll get up too." I said quietly. I pulled myself out of his bed, and gave him a hug. I ran to my room and checked my phone, my dad texted me, Lily, I saw your note, I'm upset to say the least, I'm exhausted by you, but since you're an adult and you can't listen to me by my will, you can stay with them. Don't get pregnant. I sighed, a tear rolling down my face. I texted back, thank you, I didn't think you'd ever come home, and I trust these two so much, if you ever want to see me, don't try, but I'll be at bondi. I picked out a black one piece and some cute light wash jean shorts. I grabbed my phone, sunscreen and my chapstick, and headed out to the living room, where mouse was, waiting for me. "Lege, you want a yoghurt?" He asked, I nodded and he handed one to me. I ate it, "thanks so much." He nodded, "you want to bring your application, hoppo might do an impromptu interview with you." He joked, I nodded, "yea, I could see him doing that actually." I giggled, grabbing my application, resume, and beach bag. Mouse lead me to his car and we left. "So where's Harrison?" I asked. "Oh, he's having a 10 AM shift." Mouse chuckled, "and he's okay with you coming with me." He added, I nodded.