Chapter 8

LILY 10:00 AM
I woke up in Mouse's bed, he wasn't in the bed, so he'd probably woken up early again. I grinned to myself and walked out of the room, Mouse was on his phone. I giggled softly and threw my arms around him from behind, he looked back at me and grinned, "hey baby," he said, pulling me closer. I grinned and kissed his lips. Oh my god his lips were so soft, he always gave the best kisses. He pulled me around and sat me down on his lap. I pulled away and looked at him, he looked at me with the most loving eyes, it was so precious and it increased my love for him. We sat together for a few minutes before he broke the silence.

"Lily, sorry, Legend," he said before being overcome with his cute little giggles, "what hunni?" I asked him. "Lege, I love you," he said, calmly. I rolled my eyes, "I love you too baby, but what'd you actually want to ask?" I said, chuckling. "Lege, I've been wondering a few things, so it's only our first month together, but thing is, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I don't know how to ask, but can we basically start planning our future, I'm thinking a proposal may be coming in the future, and maybe other things, like maybe a trip or something." Mouse said, I gasped, "baby, of course, what else, we could visit Miami or South Dakota, and I need a promise ring." I giggled. He grinned, and pulled a box out of his shorts pocket, and knelt down, "Lily Edwards, will you commit to the promise that we'll get married one day and spend our lives together?" He asked. I nodded, and he slipped the gorgeous ring onto my right ring finger. I engulfed him in a tight hug and we shared a moment, I snuggled him and he rubbed my waist the way he always does, this time it was better and I kissed his lips, he returned the kiss and I cupped his cheek, he pulled me closer by my waist and he lifted me up, I clung to his chest like I wouldn't ever let go. I pulled away after what felt like an hour and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I love you Legend," Mouse whispered, "I love you too Mouse," I replied. He set me down and I lead him to the couch, "let's make a to do list, for our relationship." I said, he nodded and we figured it out,
1: coffee date
2: go on a trip together to America
3: surf together
4: go on a walk at bondi in the sunset
5: get engaged
6: go on a bar night with the rest of the lifeguards
7: bake together
8: movie night
9: do each others hair
10: book store run
"This is good enough right now isn't it?" I whispered, Mouse nodded, "it's perfect sweetheart," he said, I smiled. "Oh, we can do the bar night tonight, I'm in the group chat, I'll text them," I suggested, Mouse nodded excitedly, I pulled out my phone, and texted the chat.
....................
My Life❤️❤️

Me
Hey who wants to go to the bar after your shifts tonight?"

Harries
I'm in Legend!

Deano
I'll come

Chapo
Duh Lege

Jethro
Will there be a lot of beer?

Me
Duh Jeff

Maxi
Obviously, I'll ask Tahlia if she'll come too.

Me
Of course, I'd love to meet her

Maxi
You got it then

Harrison
Yup I'll be there

Troy
Ok, I'll come

Whippet
I'd love to, but Nix and Jetty have a few things going on

Me
Ur good, anything on Hoppo?

Hoppo
Yup I'm definitely going

Me
Kk thanks guys, meet me at the bar closest to bondi at 7:30