Chapter 17

LILY 9:00 AM
"Mouse, we need to tell Hoppo about our trip and get a week off," I said, deep in thought, it was our day off, so we were snuggling. "Oh, yeah, Lege how'd I not think of that?" He replied amused. I shrugged, "I'll call, him now," he nodded and I got out of bed, dialing Hoppo's number.

"Hello?" I asked, "Hello Lege, what's up?" He replied. I smiled slightly, "well, Mouse and I have a trip planned two weeks from now, and we'll need a week off." He chuckled, "oh, do you need a week off?" "Yes, please." I smiled. "Okay, we'll do that, for you two." He said, "oh my god thank you so much Hop!" I squealed, "oh Lege, well, we'll see you and Mouse tomorrow, I'll talk to you tomorrow." He chuckled. "Okay, thank you," I smiled, "bye Hop." He hung up the phone. I smiled at Mouse, and nodded, "we've got our time off." I said victoriously, hopping back into bed. "That's great Lege," he smiled, kissing my cheek. I blushed and laid my head on his shoulder. I drifted into sleep.
..................
5:00 PM
"Lege, wake up sis," Harrison whispered. I jerked awake, surprised. "What, what time is it? Where am I?" I sputtered. He chuckled, "that kind of nap? Well you're in Mouse's room, and it's 5:00 PM, Mouse didn't have the heart to wake you." He hugged me. I hugged him back, "you know, Lege, you and Mouse need to come to dinner with Mum, Dad, and Em, since they're in town tonight." He suggested, I shrugged, "Mouse's already said yes," he added. "Okay, then, I'll go, where are we going?" I chuckled. "Icebergs, when was the last time you went there?" Harrison replied. I shrugged, I hadn't been there since mum had been hospitalized. I got out of bed, and got ready. I pulled on a knee length dress and let my hair dry naturally. I put on a small amount of makeup and smiled. I felt gorgeous.

I walked out of Mouse and my room

I walked out of Mouse and my room. I smiled at Harrison who grinned, I caught Mouse's eye, he smiled at me, with a shocked expression. "Lege, you're gorgeous, and prettier than youve ever been, I mean you're always literally stunning but like this is even better, like literally..." he sputtered. I smiled and kissed his lips, he pulled me in by my waist and I smiled against his lips. "I love you Mouse." He smiled, and pulled away. I blushed a little and smiled at Harrison who smiled awkwardly and lead us out to his car.

We sat quietly in the car while Harrison whistled a tune. I smirked at Mouse who was eyeing my body. "Mouse, not right now, you're meeting Mum and Dad." I muttered. He looked into my eyes, and I blushed. "Don't even right now, please, Mouse we have Em there too." I giggled. He blew me a kiss and I caught it. I smiled and blew one back, he caught it, and we smiled, "ay, lovebirds, you two are pathetic." Harrison snapped. "Don't worry bro, you'll find someone desperate enough to take you one day," I joked. He smiled slightly at the insult. "Hey, rude, Lily." I gasped, like actually gasped. "Wh-why?" He looked into the back mirror smirking. Tears stung my eyes, remembering how my dad would yell my name to me, and then how he'd hit me. "Not funny." I choked. I watched as the mischievous look vanish. "Well, we're here, Lege, talk to me outside before we go in, Mouse you just head in, okay?" He said, worriedly. I nodded, and got out of his little car.

"Lege, what memories are tied to your name?" Harrison asked after pulling me to the side of Icebergs. "Uh, well my abusive father would call my name and then hurt me, my sexual attacker knew me as Lily and it's tied to all of my trauma." I spilled. Harrison pulls me into a hug, "Lege, it'll be okay," he said, I nodded, and blinked back some tears before having him lead me into the building.

"Lege!" Mum exclaimed running towards me. "Hello, oh I've missed you," I smiled hugging her. "Hey Harrison, bud," she smiled at her son. He gave her a hug and I smiled at Kevin. "Hey Emma!" I yelled seeing Harrison's little sister, she saw me and ran over to hug me, "Lege, is this your boyfriend?" She giggled pointing at Mouse. "Oh, he's actually my fiance now." I giggled, she gave me a look of pure shock and started jumping up and down. "What he's so awesome!!!!!" She screamed. I caught Mouse's eye, pleading for help. He chuckled and came over, "yup, I proposed to Lege two days ago," he smiled, kissing my cheek. I giggled and Emma looked at us with a huge smile on her face.

We were sat down and Mum started a conversation, "So, Lege, how long have you and Mouse been together?" I grinned, "Sk we've been together for 6 months now." She grinned, "any exciting things happen?" I shrugged, "only that he proposed, but that's no big deal," Mouse chuckled and I grinned at him cheekily. "Oh my goodness, that's insane!" She said excitedly. "I know Harrison was hiding somewhere and he took pictures, it was perfect," I smiled. Dad looked at me, and I smiled, "and also, I'm planning the wedding, and I wanted to ask, if Emma, you to be my bridesmaid?" I added. She nodded, "of course!" I smiled and continued, "Kb, or mum, I guess, you want to help me plan everything?" She smiled, "of course sweetheart, and just call me mum, it's okay," I grinned, "okay, will do, and Dad, would you like to walk me down the aisle? And Harrison I want you both to walk me down the aisle, since you've done so much too." Dad looked at me, "oh can I? I'd love to!" And Harrison looked at me, "Lege, are you sure about me?" I nodded. We got our food and continued about the wedding, "so, Lege, what dress type do you want?" Emma asked me, I shrugged, "kinda flowy, and I want it to have like black lace over the white or something since it'll represent what I had to go through to get here." I explained. She smiled slightly, "you think more than I do." I giggled and Mum asked me another question, "so, Lege, where do you want your wedding to be?" I shrugged, "so obviously a beach, but not bondi, so maybe Tamarama or Brontë, I like Maroubra too." I replied thoughtfully. I looked at Mouse, "Baby, you get to choose this, it's your special day, I don't have any preference other than being at a beach," he smiled. I grinned at him and caught mums eye. "You've got yourself a good one Lege," she smiled, I nodded proudly. "The best of the history of earth."