Chapter 11

LILY 11:00 AM
"Babe, wake up sweetheart," Mouse said gently, rubbing my back. I smiled and rolled over, "why?" I opened my eyes and grinned cheekily, "it's our day out and you have a spa day," Mouse chuckled. I shot out of bed, "oh I forgot, thank you!!" I squealed, hugging Mouse around the neck. "Woah, Lege, we need to get your boot on, okay?" Mouse said, gently pushing me back to the bed, I sighed as he put it in for me. "Okay, now you can get ready," he said, chuckling. I got up, and kissed his cheek. I sat down at my vanity and grabbed my hairbrush, and spray bottle. I sprayed my hair and started to brush it, I stuck some gel in it and scrunched it, I grabbed my diffuser and started to dry my hair. When I finished I grabbed a teal oversized crewneck, and some cute gym shorts. I looked in the mirror, and Mouse came up behind me, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek, "I swear, Legend, you're the most gorgeous girl I know." He said lovingly. I smiled and laid my head back onto his shoulder. We stood there for a minute and he pulled away, keeping his hand gently on my waist, "okay, Lege, you have a nail appointment at 1, and hair at 3, and a shopping spree after, your shopping budget is $450." He said. I looked at him in shock, "Mouse, you're too much, I love you so much." He smiled and pulled me closer. I grinned and giggled softly. "Okay, and I love you more, we're going out tonight and I want you feeling you best." He told me. I love him so much, he needs to introduce me to the family that raised him like this. I thought, smiling and hugging him around the neck. I pulled out my phone and snapped a mirror shot, sooo precious. "Okay, Lege, you'd better get going to that nail appointment." Mouse said, chuckling, I nodded, quickly grabbing my purse and phone, I hopped into my jeep and pulled out.

"Hello, Lily, come in, pick a color," the receptionist said, smiling warmly at me. I grinned and walked in awkwardly, "okay, thanks," I said quietly, and looked at the nail polish colors, I found a pretty nude pink and a white, perfect I can get gel x and French tips. I thought excitedly, picking them up. "Lily, we can have you sit here." The technician told me, kindly. I looked over, the guy was smiling at me, really charming if I'm being honest, but I love Mouse. "Oh, thanks, mate." I said, taking the seat he pulled out. I told him what I wanted and I started talking, "so, I'm super excited about this because I haven't had my nails done since last year." He chuckled, "well, you're pretty, is this for a date?" He asked, I nodded, "yeah, my boyfriend and I are going out tonight as an 'I survived a surfing freak accident' celebration." He smiled, sadly, "aw, that's nice." I grinned, "yeah, Mouse and I have been together for about three months now, and I love him more than the world." He nodded, but looked up, "no way, Mouse from Bondi Beach? And you're Legend?" I nodded, grinning, "yeah, I'm Legend, why?" He sighed, "well, you were my celebrity crush, haha, and now I've met you." He showed me my nails, as they finished, "oh, god these are perfect!" I exclaimed. "Glad you like them, we'll see you around." He chuckled. I nodded, and skipped out of the nail salon, rather awkwardly. I got in my jeep and headed to a cafe to grab a lunch, after I headed to my hair appointment.

"Hello, I'm Lily Edwards, I have an appointment?" I said awkwardly. The receptionist smiled, "aw, yes, Lily, you have Tahlia Maxwell." She replied. I grinned and turned around, "Tahlia!" I exclaimed as she rushed up to hug me, "Lege, your nails are gorgeous!" She exclaimed, I grinned, "aw thanks, hunni." She nodded and lead me to my seat. "Okay, Lege, what do you want?" She asked. "Okay, so I want my highlights to be lifted, and more blonde, and can we do a treatment, to get it shinier?" I asked. She nodded, "sure thing, Lege." I grinned and sat back as she gave me a small trim, "Lege, you like this length?" She asked, I nodded, "yeah, super nice." I replied. "Lege, so what's the big glow up for?" She asked, "So, Mouse and I are going out and after my accident I felt kinda ugly, y'know?" I replied, "oh, yea, after an injury and stuff, also, how is your hair so healthy after being in saltwater almost all day?" She asked, I shrugged, "my curls love the saltwater and I do deep conditioning masks every two days." I replied, she nodded, "oh, yeah that makes sense." I giggled, "yeah,"