Chapter 6

LILY 10:00 AM
I woke up, happily, and checked the time, 10, my heart dropped, crap I'm late.... Oh it's my day off haha. I thought. I laid back down, relieved. I heard some footsteps coming to my door, "knock knock, is my favorite girl awake?" I heard. Mouse walked in, and smiled when he saw me. I smiled and sat up, he walked over and gave me a big hug. "Aw sweetie, you're so cute in the mornings." He said in my ear. I hugged him back and snuggled his arm as he sat down. "So, Legend, Deano's in today along with the rest of the guys if you want to come hang out with them and meet some of them for the first time." He offered, "and I'm in the tower today." He added. "Yea, of course, I'll definitely be there, and keep an eye on me while I'm surfing baby." I replied excitedly. "Good, hun, I'm leaving now, and you come when you want to, and come to the tower. Love you." He said happily, giving me a peck on the lips and leaving my room.

I jumped out of bed and went to the living room, I made a coffee and sipped it while making my yoghurt. I sat down at the table, and checked YouTube, BondiRescue had posted, so I checked it, the thumbnail was me, I grinned, and watched it, a few of my newest rescues and me introducing myself, I saw myself catch Mouse's eye and I noticed how much love was in his eyes when I did look at him. I checked the comments, my personal favorite read, 'Louse for the win❤️' I giggled reading it and put my phone in my hoodie pocket, and stuck my bowl and cup into the dishwasher. I picked out a lavender halter neck crop top and some bleached jean shorts. I brought them to the bathroom and hopped in the shower, I washed and conditioned my hair, and shaved. I got out of the shower and put them on. I plaited my hair in twin Dutch braids and grinned. I put on my surfer's mascara and a lip balm. Then I packed my beach bag, a bikini, and wetsuit to change into, chapstick, my phone, a snack, my water bottle, sunnies, and sunscreen. I dragged my bag and towel out to my jeep that Mouse and I had picked up last night. I pulled out of the apartment carpark and drove to bondi.

I walked into the tower, and waved to six of the guys that were in there. "Hey guys!" I exclaimed. "Legend, you're not supposed to be in today." Harries chuckled. "Oh yea, i know, but I wanted to visit Mouse and meet some of the guys that I haven't met yet." I explained, walking to Mouse and hugging him from behind and kissing his cheek. He looked at me, and smiled, kissing my cheek. "Woah, are we missing something?" Maxi interjected. I chuckled, "kind of, haha." I said awkwardly. "Mouse and I are dating." I giggled. Maxi grinned and caught Harries' eye. "Did I miss something?" I asked confused, "We've been shipping you guys since day 1." Harries chuckled, I grinned, and blushed. "So, guys, introduce me to some of the others?" I asked. "Oh, yea, so, Whippet, Gonz, Quinn, Harrison, Singlets, Deano, Jethro, Lachie, Kerrbox, and Reidy, this is Legend, Legend, these are some of the boys," harries said, I grinned and flew at Harrison, kissing his cheek. "Woah, Legend, what's going on?" Maxi asked alarmed. I chuckled, and caught Mouse's eye, who laughed quietly. "Well, Harrison and I bonded first, and I don't know, but he's the older brother that I never had, he saved my life, and yea." I explained, vaguely. "Also, I'm just affectionate, and he just walked in." I giggled. The boys nodded and smiled, "so how long have you guys known each other?" Deano asked. "Well, I met them about two and a half weeks ago. But I've known about all of you guys since I was 4." I said, giggling. "So, you're dating a guy who you met like two weeks ago?" He asked, concerned. "Yea, but he saved my life, along with Harrison and everything feels really right." I said, blushing and catching Mouse's eye. "That's really nice, seems like you're a perfect match and Mouse is good guy, so you chose well." Deano smiled. I grinned and flipped my braids, "I know, I'm a good character judge," I giggled. "So what personality do I have?" Jethro asked eagerly. "You're def a golden retriever, so goofy, Mr nice guy, someone that my mom would've thought I'd be best friends with." I said, looking down. Mouse pulled me to his lap, and kissed my cheek. "Aw, what happened with your mum?" Jethro asked me. "She's dying, been in a coma for the past 3 days, and unable to have visitors. I haven't seen her in about 5 weeks now, and then, my dad just left." I explained, a tear falling down my face. Mouse hugged me, and the boys gathered around me a gave me a big group hug. I smiled sadly, and kissed Mouse's cheek. "So, what exactly happened?" Jethro pushed, harries caught his eye and shook his head slightly, which I appreciated. "Anyway, Legend, what's your real name, legend isn't a normal name." Reidy asked. I chuckled, "Yeah, so I'm technically Lily Edwards, but Mouse called me Legend because of my surfing form day 1, I don't really hang with anybody else, so I kind of just go by Legend everywhere now." I explained, "yeah, Legend suited you better than Lily." Mouse said, putting his hand on my waist in a way to cause my stomach to get tingles and I blushed, shifting my position. He looked at me and smirked as if he knew exactly what he'd done. I tried to brush it off but the guys had noticed, "Legend, he knows exactly what he did." Maxi chuckled. I gave Mouse a look, and blushed, "lege, you aren't mad, I can see it in your eyes," he pointed out, I giggled, "don't do that to me in PUBLIC." I told him. He chuckled, and kissed my cheek. "You two seriously have chemistry," Reidy said, making me giggle. "Okay, change the subject please." I asked. They guys chuckled and Harrison sighed, "you two had better not do anything at home when I'm there." He told me sternly. "Wait you three live together!?" Harries sighed. "Yea, thank god, I'd be so scared at my old home after what happened there. And Mouse is always there when I have a flashback." I replied, grinning as Mouse shifted his hand, giving me tingles. "Oh, so how does he help?" Deano asked. "When it's bad, he leads me through a breathing exercise, and when it's like a nightmare, I sleep in his bed," I said, "not that way, it's not bad." I added, and Reidy shut his mouth. Mouse chuckled, giving me an 'I wish' look. I sighed, and kissed his cheek. "Maybe sometime later." I breathed in his ear. He smiled at me, and I waggled a finger annoyingly. "You two, I swear." Harries joked. I rolled my eyes, "hey guys, I need a break from you and everybody except Gonz, Singlets, and Whippet are ignoring the water." I said. "Going surfing, Lege?" Mouse asked, I nodded. "See you guys, keep an eye on the water, Mouse, keep an eye on me please." I chuckled, heading out of the tower. I got changed into my navy blue wetsuit in the bathroom and grabbed my board from my jeep.

I headed out to the water, and paddled out. I caught a wave perfectly and grinned as I maneuvered my board. My board hit the air and I leaned down to keep a hand on the board to keep myself from falling. I got down to the surf and jumped off my board, I grinned and waved at the tower, seeing them through the window. I looked out at the water and saw a few people in the rip, I got the guys' attention and motioned down to the current. I got on my surfboard and paddled out to help a few people, "guys, you're okay!" I called paddling closer. "I've got some of you, hey, you," I motioned at a scared looking female, "come on, grab my board, can you get on your belly and face the front?" I asked, she climbed on and I got a few people to hold onto my board to wait for Gonz, and Whippet to get here, when they did, I paddled the girl to the shore. "I'm so sorry, how'd you do that?" She asked breathlessly. "Sh, mate, I'm a lifeguard here, I'm off duty, and it's okay, stay here for a minute, we need to make sure that you don't have any water in your lungs." I explained. She gave me a hug and sat there to catch her breath. "So are you Legend? Your introductory video is going to be viral right now, specifically the scene with Mouse." She said. I chuckled, "yeah, I'm Legend, d'you wanna hear the latest drama with Mouse?" I asked, the girl nodded, "Okay, dont tell anybody, I'm positive it'll be out tonight, but Mouse and I just started dating." I giggled. She looked at me excitedly, "no freaking way! I mean I've followed your socials since we were like 11, but this is awesome!" She exclaimed. "Aw, so you've seen my surfing stuff and my chaos." I chuckled. "Yeah, of course, I went to your primary school, and when you moved we were sad but knowing you're back now, is exciting." She said. "Aw, and your name is?" I asked, "I'm Chloe. And your real name is Lily." She said. I nodded, "honestly I just go by Legend, or for Mouse and Harrison I'm Lege." I said, "aw Lege, that's cute, oh d'you hang with Harrison too?" She replied. "Yea, I do, we al room together, poor Harrison's a third wheel all the time though." I chuckled. "Aw that sucks for him, ima message you on instagram and we can go from there, but I have to go." She said. "Okay, I'll be watching for that message, see you Chlo." I replied and waved as she ran off. I smiled to myself, we'd clicked so well, and I already wanted to be her best friend.

"Lege, I'm leaving, come on, I'll get you some pizza!" Mouse called through the megaphone. I giggled and surfed back in, I grabbed my stuff and went to my jeep. I packed my stuff into it, and drove home, Chloe is just precious, and I love her sm, and I am loving mouse extra from what he did to me today in the tower. I pulled into a parking spot at our apartment. I grabbed my stuff and wrestled it up the stairs.

"Hey Lege, pizzas just gotten here," Harrison greeted me, Mouse was asleep on the couch. "Oh, thanks, and Mouse is so cute while he's sleeping." I giggled. Harrison smiled, "so Lege, I need to talk to you about him quick." He said quietly. I nodded, my heart dropping. "Lege, he loves you so much, he's never found someone else like you, and oh my god you two have chemistry, he's the best person for you and you're the best for him, but, don't freaking get pregnant, we need you on the team, I can read lips so if you say something to him without covering your mouth I will know." He explained, my heart rate dropped as a grinned, "I wouldn't want to be pregnant right now anyways, I love him, but I'll keep my virginity until we're married." I chuckled. Harrison sighed in relief, "okay, good, thanks Legend," he said. I giggled as I made my way over to Mouse. I kissed his cheek and he woke up groggily, he cupped my cheek with his hand, and pulled me into a kiss. After a moment we pulled away, and he grabbed my waist pulling me over and onto the couch, "Mouse, stop it!" I squealed as he sat up and engulfed me in a giant hug. "You two I swear!" Harrison exclaimed, making Mouse and I collapse into giggles. "I love you hunni." He whispered. I blushed, "I love you more," I chuckled. "Lovebirds grab some pizza!" Harrison called. I jumped up and grabbed two pieces for us. "Wanna watch a show?" I asked, "yeah of course, Lege," Mouse replied. "Great," I sighed, picking our favorite show and snuggling up with him.

"Lege, you should go to bed hunni." I heard Mouse whisper groggily. I opened my eyes, "I'm too tired." I murmured. Mouse got off the couch and picked me up. "Legend, you need to sleep better for tomorrow, you're at backpackers." He told me quietly. I let him plop me into my bed and plant a kiss on my cheek. "Baby, get me if you need something." He told me, I nodded, drifting into sleep again.