"You think?" Is the first thing that comes out of the girl's mouth which confuses Richie, she didn't look surprised or even grossed out...?

"Uhm yeah"

"I'm pretty sure you would know a 100% dude" She chuckles shaking her head, "Fine, yeah I'm gay"

"Soooo, when did you come to this conclusion?" She says her expression soft as she leans back against the counter looking over at her friends, his eyes were glued to his hands as he thought about her question... When did it hit him? He's never really thought about the certain date he labeled himself as gay... Fuck he does not even remember labeling himself..

"I uhm... I don't know, I guess it just clicked one day I've noticed for a few years that girls weren't as important to me as they were to the other guys and when I tried to be attracted to them it didn't feel right"

"What do you mean you tried to get attracted to them?"

"Like playboy and shit, like it did something for me the first few times I looked at it but after that it didn't do anything"

"When did you start liking Eddie then?" Richie perks up his eyes snapping over to the living room which he could see from where he was standing and thankfully from what he could see everyone was asleep, "Jesus, can you say that any louder?"

"Sorry but answer the question!"

"Like the beginning of middle school, I guess" Richie shrugs, he just remembers finding his friend and cute first but soon just cute turned into smiling every time he looked at him then into thinking about him when he wasn't there... "Middle school? Richie that's been years!"

"Yeah, I know that dumbass"

"And you've never said anything to anyone? Not even your parents?"

"No and I plan to keep it like that"

"Well don't worry, your secret is safe with me Rich" Bev smiles at him "Really?"

"Yes really, now come on its late and I'm tired" She chuckles grabbing a hold of his wrist dragging him back into the living room giving him another small smile as she lays down then turns to face the wall leaving Richie standing there... He told someone... He really told someone, and it didn't feel scary... "Jesus dude why the hell are you just standing there?" Richie looks down seeing Eddie staring back up at him, "Shit sorry was just thinking about something, you're still awake?"

"For a second before I saw your scary ass"

"Sorry" Richie chuckles sitting back down on the floor pulling his blanket over him listening to the sound of Eddie rolling over the boy letting out a content sigh, it took Richie a few more minutes before he started feeling tired soon sleeping off to sleep.

The sun shining through the curtains was enough to walk some of the losers up, Mike sit's up letting out a loud startling Stanley awake. Bev had already been up for a while taking the task of getting breakfast for the group, she walked back into the house, closing the door with her boot holding a large brown bag in her arms, the smell of food waking the rest of them up. Eddie sit's up rubbing his eyes with his fisted hand letting out a tired yawn, looking next to him he sees Richie still passed out laying on his stomach his messy hair flopping onto his face as it buries itself deeper into the pillow at the sound of people talking. Eddie never quite understood how his friend could sleep like that without hurting the muscles in his body, he stares for a second longer at Richie's peaceful face until the beeping from his watch laid on the floor next to him snaps him out of it. With a groan he stands up sliding his watch back on then digs through his fanny pack for the container of pills he had brough with him, once he finds them, he pops the morning one's into the palm of his hand then walks into the kitchen looking for water.