"But- What about your mom? She'll never let you leave" Richie says staring at him with a surprised expression, "Well she'll live... Plus, it's not like I'm never coming back"

"Hell yea! We're leaving this shit town" Bev grins brightly before stopping looking around the group with a confused look, "But how only two of us have our driver's license"

"Let's worry about that later, first we have to get this dumbass cleaned up" Stanley sigh's looking down at Richie who just grins up at him making him roll his eyes, "We can go to my house it's the closest" Richie says getting back up on his feet. Eddie stays by his side trying not to freak out over the sight of blood dripping down his arm while he was trying not to freak Richie seemed so calm, he hops back onto his bike riding it like he didn't have a gash in his arm? God was he insane? Eddie thought to himself while climbing on his own bike following after the group, everyone was silent not really sure what to say, "Guy's stop acting like I'm going to die any second I've been hurt worse than this" Richie groans loudly turning into his street the group looks around at each other before Bev speaks up "At least you fucked him up"

"I know right! And I couldn't see shit" He laughs loudly as he pulls into the driveway of his house jumping off his bike leaving it laying on the grass, the group parks their bikes following him into the house. Eddie stays behind his arms still crossed he hated how Richie was acting like getting sliced in the arm was somehow normal!?

"Jesus what happened to you?" Richie's dad speaks up as the kids walk into the house, Richie still wearing his proud smile shows the cut on his arm to his dad "I got into a fight with Bower's"

"Did you win?"

"Duh"

"That's my boy"

"Holy shit Richie!?" His mom walks out of the kitchen seeming way more panicked than his dad, she hurries over to her son cupping his bloody face "What the hell Rich!"

"He started it"

"And it looks like he finished it too! What are you doing getting into fights!"

"Mom it's no big deal I'm still breathing"

"One of these day's you won't be... I keep telling you to keep that mouth of yours shut!"

"You know that's impossible honey, that's my son you're talking about" His dad chimes in with a deep chuckle, but Maggie didn't find it funny she shoots a glare at her husband letting out a sigh, "Get yourself cleaned up... We'll talk about this later" And with that she walks back into the kitchen leaving the kids standing in the entrance all staring at him waiting for him to say something... "Okay come on my mom hides all her cleaning shit in the bathroom" Is all he says rushing up the stairs, Eddie was once again dumbfounded why was he so calm!? And why did his parents not even seem to care their son could have been stabbed! With a heavy sigh he slugs his way up the stairs standing in the doorway of the bathroom watching Richie and Bev search through the medicine cabinet "Do you guys even know what you're looking for?" Eddie looks at them his brows furrowed "Duh we're not idiots Ed's" Richie rolls his eyes.

"One of you certainly is..." Stanley mumbles under his breath leaning against the wall behind them, Richie looks over at him flipping the middle finger then goes back to searching "Found it!" Bev says pulling out a basket filled with different cleaning things and a tone of different bandages "Having a nurse mom comes in handy!"

"Okay Eddie take it from here" Bev says pushing the box into the boy's hands making him stare up at her in shock "Me!?"

"Yeah you, you're basically the closest thing to a doctor out of us"

"Blood makes me queasy asshole!"

"Aw come on it's not even that bad" She shrugs looking back at Richie "Not bad!? All I see is blood and it's already making me freak"