37

As a few hours passed the group moved from the living room to the back yard enjoying the warm sun, everyone was sat on the grass some laid on the back eyes closed just enjoying the warmth that the sun provided. Richie was sat up looking over at Stanley seeing the small book in his hands a pen in his other, it had been a good year that Stan had been into bird watching Richie liked to tease him about it saying it made him look even more like a grandpa. "Grandpa Stan, find anything new?" he speaks up making him roll his eyes flipping him the middle finger "No asshole, probably because your loud mouth is here" 

the comment makes the group burst out laughing Eddie who was sat next to him laughing the loudest "Hey you're supposed to be on my side!" Richie gasp crossing his arm with a huff "I thought we went over this, you get no special treatment!" 

"You are so unfair" Richie sighs pouting out his bottom lip making the group let out another round of chuckles, Ben who was sat a few few in front of the two finally speaks up "Hey.. Sorry if this is weird to ask but.. Did something happen between you two? You guy's just seem like you want to kill each other less" he says with a nervous chuckle hoping he didn't just cross a boundary "Finally someone else notices it! I felt like I was going crazy" Stanley joins in laser focused on the two. Bev look's over at the two boys with a worried look in her eyes, she wanted to say something to shift the focus off of them but she couldn't think of anything so she was forced to watch the two share a look but her look of worry soon disincarnates when the two break out into small smile, Richie lean's over dropping his voice so only Eddie could hear him "You still don't mind them knowing? Because I can be a great liar" 

"First of all, do you really think you should be telling me out of all people that? And second, yes I still don't mind" Eddie whispers back, Richie gives him a small smile before sitting straight again looking around the group seeing all eyes were on them.. So much for this not being awkward..

"Well if you nosey people must know.. Me and Eddie have been together for a week now" Richie shrugs, his nerves starting to get the better of him making his eyes dart around focusing on anything but their faces while Eddie on the other hand had to sit on his hands to prevent him from picking at them like crazy his brown eyes scanning their faces.. Everyone but Bev looked shocked their jaws nearly hitting the ground eyes wide but no one spoke a word, well until Stanley cut's through the silence "Seriously Bev! This is what you couldn't tell me!? I thought something bad happened" he roll's his eyes until they land on Richie "How come you didn't tell me sooner dude?" 

"Wait what?" Richie look's at him confused, this what not the reaction he was expecting.. "Do you not trust me? Cause I swear I'm great at keeping secrets"

"Wow Stanley slow your roll, of course I trust you! It's just well Bev kinda forced it out of me, I swear she wasn't even supposed to know" 

"Okay rude, you make it sound like I held you a gun point" Bev roll's her eyes making the group chuckle, "Oh.. Okay" Stan sighs feeling a bit stupid for thinking his friend wouldn't trust him.. The loser's trusted each other with every thing, "Why is it always the guy's that talk about women the most that turn out gay?" Mike chuckles making Richie smirk "What can I say, I'm great at hiding things" 

"Dude again.. Not something you should say next to someone your with" Eddie roll's his eyes at Richie's stupidity, but from what he had seen so far the group really didn't care.. Nobody had started freaking out or yelling at them like his mother had so it was already doing ten times better, "So you guys don't care?" Richie looks around at the five of them seeing them all exchange a look before shrugging "W-why would we? Y-you're still the s-same" Bill says making a smile form on his face.. He really had worried for years over something that turned out to work out just fine "You are so unfair, I would have forced it out of him but I'm a nice person" Stanley mumbles his arms still crossed his eyes focused on the red head across from her "What is up your ass Stanley!" Bev gasp glaring at him.