5

Warning: Homophobic terms used.

"There you are Eddie- Bear, I was starting to worry" Sonia says as the boy walks through the door dropping his bag next to the door so he could remove his shows, "I told you I'd be home at noon mom"

The women doesn't say anything just watch's her son from her chair she always sat on while she watched tv, "Did you take your pills"

"Yes mom" Eddie sighs waking into the living room looking around at the crowded room, he leans down planting a small kiss on his mother's cheek before rushing upstairs the sound of the tv becoming faint as he entered his room. Once alone he drops down on his bed letting out a deep sigh, this house never really felt like home... It was more like a prison which he felt bad for thinking, he knew his mother loved him and would never lay a finger on him but still she always had some sort of way to control him. Eddie remembers the first time she had met Richie and Beverly the two people the town talks down on the most she hated the fact her son was friends was friends with them she even went as far as to beg him not to hang out with them ever again but when Eddie said no for the first time to her face she was surprised, but Eddie's friends made him happy and he wasn't going to let that be another thing his mother controlled so he continued to be friends with them no matter what Sonia begged.

Eddie stayed up in his room watching as the clock ticked by waiting for the time he could leave again and meet up with his friends, "Eddie baby, time to go get your inhaler please!" Sonia called up. Eddie was up on his feet in seconds attaching his fanny pack to his hip as he rushed down the stairs seeing his mother now stood in the kitchen watching his rush to put his shoes on with a confused look, "Slow down honey you don't to trigger your asthma"

"Sorry mom"

"Drive safe, watch for cars"

"I will, oh and I'm meeting my friends in town, so I'll be home by seven" Eddie explains not waiting to hear his mother's words, he rushes out of the house grabbing his bike that was leaned against the side of the house. The others had already started showing up at their normal meeting spot in the middle of town, Richie stops his bike dropping it down onto the grass before walking up to the picnic table his friends were sitting on "Eddie not here yet?"

"Not yet" Bev answer's him looking over at him, with the new information of her friend having a crush on Eddie she can't but help but smile watching as he keep's looking over at the spot, they all park their bikes waiting for his to join the pile. The group goes back to talking random topic's coming up until the familiar voice of Henry Bowers snap's them out of their conversation all their eyes snapping over to their bike pile seeing Eddie stood there the white pharmacy bag still in his hand as Bower's and his group of idiots stand in front of him, "What's in the bag Wheezy?"

"Screw off Bower's"

"Aw come on, what kind of pills you got today?" He snicker's grabbing the bag out of Eddie's hand ripping it open and dumping the inhaler into the palm of his hand, "Wheezy still needs his pump huh? Wonder what happens when you don't use one of these"

"Give it back Bowers!" Eddie groans but Henry hold's it over his head laughing in Eddie's face "Calm down Spaz"

"Leave him alone Henry" Richie speaks up walking over the group following him, "Or what fairy?"

"What's your fucking problem dickhead? Just give it back it's not like you need it that head of yours is already filled with air" Richie smirks thankfully he was tall enough to grab the inhaler out of Bower's hand the two now glaring at each other. "Huh the town fag grew a pair of ball's huh?"

"Did I hurt your big ego? I was only speaking the truth, it is true, isn't it? You did get held back a year because somehow you failed the fifth fucking grade"

More than friends {Reddie fanfic}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें