Goddess of The Wind and Seas

Ahsoka gasps for air. Everyone takes a step away as they watch. Laenor can't believe what he's seeing. His daughter, he just held her corpse, and now she was alive yet again. "My... little Blue Star..." Laenor as he observed his daughter. Ahsoka turned her head to see everyone staring at her, taking a moment for it to click what's going on. She looked down at the chest where there was a healed knife wound. She turned to stand, but as she attempted to stand, her legs gave out from under her. She was caught by none other than her father. "Kepa?" Ahsoka asked as she looked up to his eyes before fainting in his arms.

Vaemomd: What is this?
Melisandre: The princess needs much rest. She will be weak for a while.
Laenor: But how? *sniffles*
Melisandre: *turns to Otto* My lords gifts are great. He has gifted her. Not just with life. But with immense power. She will have the strength to reshape the world. To her desire.

*whispers*
Viserys: You saved my granddaughter. For that, you shall be rewarded.
Melisandre: Her life is gift enough.
Corlys: Why would you help her?
Melisandre: Ahsoka has been given gifts men could only dream of. She will have command over the Sky and Seas. She will bring Storm and Fury in her wake.
Rhaenyra: What does that mean?
Melisandre: You shall see. This was prophesied many years ago. A child born to the Houses of Fire and Water. Born on a night of a terrible storm. And once given her name, a celestial event would occur. Like a blue star, for example.
Daemon: What is it you really want, Witch?
Melisandre: Hen issa ānogar māzigon se mēre bona istan promised. Se pōjon jāhor sagon suvio perzō vāedar. (From my blood comes the one that was promised. And theirs will be a song of Ice and Fire.)

The red priestess turns to the king. He looks to the woman in awe. Before looking at his granddaughter. Daemon stares at his brother in confusion. He has never heard the prophecy before. Melisandre turns to take her leave. Before stopping at the doorway and stating.

"All hail Princess Ahsoka of House Velaryon. The Blue Star, The Princess of the People, Goddess of The Wind and Seas, The Awoken."

The room is a buzz with gasps and whispers. There are only so many people in the hall, but it sounds like a gathering of all houses. Vaemomd is swirling. Feeling anger most of all. "This is an abomination." He thinks to himself. Alicent steps forward and kneels to grab the Princesses hand.

Alicent: She's?
Laenor: Alive. She is alive. I can feel her pulse.
Otto: That is impossible.
Laenor: SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!
Alicent: FATHER!
Rhaenyra: Oh my sweet girl.

All eyes shift to Rhaenyra, noticing she's still standing with her sons holding them tight. People don't know what to do or say until King Viserys speaks up. "Ahsoka needs rest now." Laenor picks up his Blue Star and carries her out of the room. And the room clears. Corlys, Rhaenys, Rhaenyra, Jace, and Luke follow Ser Laenor out of the room. They're watching as he brings Ahsoka to his own chambers instead of his daughters. Rhaenyra finally allows herself to move towards her daughter. Sitting beside her, moving her hair out of her face.

Jace: I didn't mean to hurt her.
Laenor: This was you?
Rhaenyra: Laenor...
Laenor: Quiet.
Rhaenys: Laenor, my boy.
Laenor: What happened? How did this happen. You will tell me now, Jacaerys.
Jace: She was defending him father. I tried to hurt him, but she pushed him out of the way...
Laenor:... You're just lucky the gods gave her life once more.
Jace: I... I'm sorry, Father
Rhaenyra: Jace, all is well. Take your brother and go clean yourselves up.

Laenor just stared at Ahsokas' face, not saying a word to the boys. Corlys and Rhaena both place a kiss on their granddaughters head before making their way out of the apartments. "Laenor I-" Rhaenyra attempts before she is interrupted by Laenor. "What do you have to say? What could you possibly have to say?" Rhaenyra looks to Ahsoka with eyes heavy with tears. "I can't say anything. But do not Hate Jacaerys he is but a child, it was an accident." Laenor stands to get a basin of water, a bowl, and a cloth. In all of this turmoil he had forgotten she was covered in blood still. Sitting to clean her as much as he could. "How can you forgive him so easily?" He says in a low and calm voice. Usually a sign of him about to explode. But this time it's just shock and concentration plaguing his mind. "He is my son. I can't just throw him to the wolves." Rhaenyra replied. Before Laenor with, " Tss. That he is." Rhaenyra doesn't press this since, well, everything. Instead, she tells him of her decision to take the boys home to Dragonstone.

Laenor: So you're just gonna abandon your daughter?
Rhaenyra: Never! But Jace and Luke are in danger here. Ahsoka must rest before returning.
Laenor: Going to Dragonstone? Like nothing happened? Our daughter died and then was brought back to life. Can you imagine what's happening to her? And then the whole part about her being "Goddess of The Wind and Seas"
Rhaenyra: We can navigate it together as a family
Laenor: We are no family. It's just Ahsoka and I.
Rhaenyra: You will not abandon your sons!
Laenor: Like you did her? No. I will keep MY CHILD. SAFE. I shall keep my word and claim the boys as my blood, but you know as well as I the truth.
Rhaenyra: *sigh* You will not take her from me.
Laenor: If she chooses to stay in touch with you, I will not stop her. But I am keeping her here at Driftmark. And one day she will rule as Lady of the Tides.
Rhaenyra: That is meant to be given to Lucaerys- *cut off by door*
Laenor: Enter
Viserys: My family... my star...
Rhaenyra: Father. Queen Alicent.
Laenor: Thank you for meeting with me.
Viserys: What did you want to speak to me about? Is Ahsoka doing well?
Laenor: As well as one should for having a dagger in their heart.
Rhaenyra: What's going on?
Laenor: Your Grace. I have asked you here to request your permission. I wish to annul my marriage to Princess Rhaenyra.
Rhaenyra: What is this?
Viserys: My son?
Laenor: Rhaenyra wishes to wed Prince Daemon, and I shall not stand in the way. I also request you grant my wish to raise Ahsoka here on Driftmark with my parents, Lord Corlys, and Princess Rhaenys.

The King was stunned as was Rhaenyra and Alicent. Before a voice broke through the silence. "I accept the marriage." Said Daemon Targaryen. He looked to Rhaenyra, that look getting her to agree to the annulment. Not long after that, Rhaenyra took Jace and Luke home. Luke came to kiss Ahsokas cheek goodbye while Jace stood at the doorway. He felt so much guilt. And his father not saying goodbye to him made it worse. Rhaenyra left a letter for Ahsoka to read once she woke. It has been 2 days now. King Viserys, along with his family, make their way back to Kings Landing. Not before leaving well wishes and gifts. It had rained heavy for the last 2 days. It was a sign of the Princesses' progress. She awoke the next day.

Ahsoka: Mm... K..Kepa?
Leanor: *snors in chair*

Ahsoka gets up and walks over to her father. She notices the breaking clouds before leaning down to place a kiss on Laenors cheek. Waking him.

Laenor: MY LITTLE BLUE STAR!

xJadisT

What do you think? I am really enjoying doing this. I do not plan on going through with the original plan of the show. Viserys is ill, yes, but it's not progressing as fast as it was in the show, so he won't die until Aemond and Ahsoka are in their mid twenties, instead of at 17. Ahsoka is 11 right now and spends the next 5 years training and developing her skills at the sword, staff, bow, knifes, and her magical abilities.