Triarchy

A/N. So this is gonna be a time skip. Last you saw Ahsoka, she had just turned 14. She had been attacked by the faith, her discovery of being a Bloodmage, and having the Valyrian steel blade Jelmāzma aka Storm bestowed onto her. She is now 16 years old, and her wedding is supposed to be next year. But things step in the way of happily ever after for now.

126 AC. Dragonstone

Princess Ahsoka has been staying with her mother more often since Lord Corlys and Ser Laenor left to fight in the stepstones just weeks after after her fifteen nameday. The War of the Triarchy. The Triarchy was an alliance of the Free Cities of Myr, Lys and Tyrosh, three colonial daughters of the Valyrian Freehold. In Westeros, the Triarchy was known as the Kingdom of the Three Daughters, or more rudely, the Kingdom of the Three Whores. The Triarchy existed from 96 AC until now.

Laenor did his best to stay in touch with Ahsoka, but the letters were far in spacing. Ahsoka chose to spend more time with her mother and brothers while Baela had been sent to Rhaenys as her ward. Ahsoka visits often and has grown close with her cousin. Teaching her how to defend herself by using her opponents strength against them and teaching her how to throw knives and use of a short sword.

Ahsoka had also taken the opportunity to assist with Jace and Lukes training alongside Daemon, who was very impressed with his new daughter. Over the years, Daemon had made an effort to grow a relationship with Rhaenyras children, especially Ahsoka. Who just until recently lived at Driftmark. He had admired her soul and spirit. Constantly saying how she is part dragon. Once he learned the news of her new abilities and her new title of Bloodmage. He grew even more fascinated with Ahsoka. Spending a lot of time with her Dragon riding, sword fighting, as well as watching her perform her magic. The first time, she demonstrated her power she turned a boulder to gold. Rhaenyra, Daemon, Jace, Luke, Joffery, Baela, and Rhaena were astounded. As well as Cregan, Jaxton, and Elaena. Who all joined Ahsokas' residence on Dragonstone. Ahsoka had also turned to demonstrate her storm summoning. Always has she been able to do this. However, since her recognition as a Bloodmage, her storms have grown more powerful. Now, being able to stretch for miles. With concentration, she brought down a bolt of lightning so powerful it destroyed a very small nearby island the dragons would sometimes sleep on. Deamon nearly lost it when he learned that she could make Valyrian steel. She was practicing making it but failing. Until one day, she got angry while trying to turn a dagger into Valyrian steel and threw it by the blade she was holding. It made a cut on her hand. Daemon looked to see the dagger on the floor grown damped with Ahsoka blood. It was now smoking.

Daemon: Ahsoka...
Ahsoka: What?
Daemon: Ahsoka. Turn around!

She turned, and in her surprise, the blade was now heavily smoking. She bent to pick it up and in her hand... the blade caught fire. A bright blue flame ignited around her grip on the dagger, making Daemon stand at attention, watching in awe. The flame died down and in her hand. A new Valyrian steel dagger. It was as if it was freshly forged straight from the shores of Old Valyria. Daemon took the dagger in hand, admiring the warm metal. Running his finger across the blade, he cuts himself.

Daemon: You are magnificent.
Ahsoka: In order to turn something to Valyrian steel, I must bleed.
Daemon: Sounds about right if you ask me.
Ahsoka: *laughs* We must show mother!

Daemon and Ahsoka made their way to the throne room where Rhaenyra, a maester, Jacaerys, Lucaerys, Rhaena, Cregan, and Jaxton stood

Daemon: My love. You must see what Ahsoka has done.
Rhaenyra: Are you hurt, my star?
Ahsoka: No, mother. I finally did it.