Prince Anakin Velaryon

130 AC. Kings Landing

Moments after Anakins birth.

The room is a buzz with whispers and coos after Aemond presents his son to the room. "Prince Anakin Velaryon. First of his name."

Alicent: *whispers* Ohh, hello there, sweet boy.
Helaena: *moves forward* What  mighty little boy.
Aemond: *breath hitches/tear falls*
Helaena: Awe, brother.
Alicent: *cups Aemonds face* I am so proud of you. *looks to Ahsoka* Both of you.

Viserys walks to Aemond and places a gentle hand on his shoulder. "Well done, my boy. Well done." Aemond hands his son to his father, watching closely with the new parental worry of something happening. "What a fine, Prince. I do believe he has his fathers nose." Ahsoka giggles at this. Aemond looks at his wife with a smile. Laenor stands and walks to the King. He wants to hold his grandson. "May I, your grace?" He asked. The King handed the babe to the new grandsire, Ser Laenor. Tears fill Laenors eyes as he holds Anakin. "Look at you. You're every bit your mother. *sniffles* I shall defend you with all I have. *kisses Anakins head*" Laenor coos over his first grandchild, swaying him in his arms. Daemon, Baela, and Rhaena step closer. "Ser Laenor." Daemon said as he took another step. Laenor looks to Deamon with annoyance. He loathes the man who attempted to slay him. In doing so, taking his daughter away. "May I?" He continues to ask. Reluctantly, Laenor agrees to give the babe to Daemon.

 Reluctantly, Laenor agrees to give the babe to Daemon

Daemon takes the newborn in his hands and admires his features. Baela and Rhaena come to either side of their father, cooing at their new baby cousin. Daemon smiles as Anakin fidgets in his hands. The look of a pure blooded Valyrian indeed. Like Aemond, Daemon was obsessed with pure blooded Valyrian traits. It was the reason he refused to consummate his marriage with his first wife, Lady Rhea Royce, and why he was willing to marry Lady Laena Velaryon. When his daughters were born, he was proud of the rare features they bore. And now, with Ahsokas son. It was clear this was no one else's child but that of two Valyrian parents. "No one shall question you." He said to himself. Making Aemonds ears perk in defense of his son if it came to it.

Aemond: Did you say something uncle?
Daemon: I am simply admiring his pure blood.
Aemond: Hm.
Rhaena: He has the most beautiful eyes.
Daemon: And long hair.
Aemond: Violet eyes. Silver hair. A true Valyrian. Only a product of two Valyrian parents.

Aemonds words are obvious hints at Jace, Luke, and Joffery being strong bastards. The room looks to the shirtless prince with a smirk on his face. Princess Rhaenys cuts the tension by moving to take her great-grandson in her arms. The perfectly swaddled babe coos in her arms when she places a kiss to his head and walks back to the bed. Ahsoka starts to move to the edge of her bed, wincing slightly. Aemond takes his son and kneels to his wife.

Aemond: Don't move. You need to heal.
Ahsoka: I also need to get out of this mess *chuckles*
Maester: I have milk of the poppy for the Princess. It shall put you in a deep, dreamless sleep, allowing you to heal as you rest.
Ahsoka: Thank you, Maester. *groans*
Aemond: Deep breaths, my Star.
Ahsoka: *smile* I am fine. So, he is in full health?
Maester: Yes, Princess.
Aemond: How long until she's fully healed?
Aegon: *snickers* Eager already, brother?
Alicent/Aemond/Ahsoka: Aegon.
Helaena: *giggles*
Aegon: *smiles at Helaena* With all sincerity, Brother. And you sister. Congratulations on your family.