Neverland

131 AC. Kings Landing

Aemond wakes up at the sight of the sun rising in the sky. He rolls over to see his beautiful wife sleeping with her hand placed on her belly. Aemond shuffles in bed, bringing his face to meet her baby bump.

Aemond: Sȳz ñāqes, ñuha byka hatchlings. Issi ao both sepār ēdrure qrīdrughagon? skori konīr iksis sīr olvie naejot gaomagon? nyke suppose nyke shifang. Mērī izula moons geptot. *kisses belly*
(Good morning, my little hatchlings. Are you both just sleeping away? When there is so much to do? I suppose I understand. Only four moons left.)

Ahsoka opens her eyes and smiles at Aemonds attempts to talk to the babies. With a sigh, she alerts him that she's awake.

Aemond: Uh oh... *whispers* You two woke your Muña. (Mother)
Ahsoka: *giggles* They always keep me awake. *sighs* Twins...
Aemond: *satisfied chuckle* You are amazing.
Ahsoka: All I did was fuck you in a waterfall.
Aemond: That's not, all, you did.
Ahsoka: *slaps shoulder*
Aemond: Hey *chuckles/grabs her wrists.

Aemond pulls Ahsoka to him to bring her into a kiss. "We both have morning breath. It's not a good thing." Ahsoka says into a laugh. Aemond gives them both mint leaves and water to freshen their breath before turning back to her.

Aemond: You know. We have time to ourselves. *kisses her shoulder*
Ahsoka: *chuckles* Hmm?
Aemond: *moans/kisses up her shoulder* Our children are asleep.

Aemond moves to bring her back into a kiss, caressing her body as he does when they are interrupted by the sound of Anakin cooing. Aemond, let's out a sigh, burying his head into her neck.

Ahsoka: *giggles* It appears not all of our children are asleep. *kisses Aemonds neck*

Aemond gets up from the bed and walks over to the three cradles placed on the other side of the room. Ahsoka watches him walk in nothing but sleep pants. Aemodn reaches Anakins crib to find his son with his foot in his mouth.

Aemond: *gasps* What are you doing? Get that outta there. *plays with Anakins feet*
Anakin: *giggles*
Aemond: *picks up Anakin/grunts* You're getting heavy. Who told you you could grow?

Ahsoka chuckles. Making him turn and walk towards his bed. He lays on the mattress with Anakin on his chest. Ahsoka scoots over to kiss her son on the cheek, making him reach for her.

Ahsoka: *gasps* What?
Aemond: *satisfied sigh*

Ahsoka looks to her husbands face and smiles. This moment couldn't be more perfect. The growing family sits in bed for a while, simply talking and playing around.

That night was a green family dinner, and Ahsoka was looking forward to it. She enjoyed spending time with this side of her family. Aemond and Ahsoka entered the dining hall with Anakin in Aemonds arms. Queen Alicent takes notice and welcomes them.

Alicent: Ah, welcome.
Maelor: Blue! *runs to hug Ahsoka*
Ahsoka: Oh hi, my sweet boy.
Otto: Welcome. The King shall be joining us shortly.
Ahsoka: Good.

They make their way to their seats and wait for the King. Ahsoka hasn't seen much of her grandfather since giving birth to Anakin due to she being incredibly busy and he being so sick. It isn't long before the King is announced and all stand. Slowly but surely, he makes his way to his seat.

Viserys: Ahsoka, you look beautiful.
Ahsoka: Thank you, grandsire.
Viserys: Pregnancy agrees with you. And hello Anakin *tickles Anakin*
Anakin: *giggles*
Viserys: Shall we eat?
Alicent: Prayer first?
Viserys: Of course.