Your Son?

129 AC. Kings Landing

Aemond wins his spar with Ser Jaxton only to draw with Ser Cregan. Cregan implemented more of Ahsokas techniques in his fighting than Jaxton did. The three men sit, and all have a conversation for the first time.

Jaxton: I see Ahsoka has taught you her moves, Prince Aemond.
Aemond: Yes, she believes that just because you are skilled
All three: Doesn't mean you can't learn more. *light chuckles*
Cregan: She says that all the time.

Aemond looked to Cregan. Not knowing how exactly to feel about him yet. But he was appreciative of him for defending Ahsoka.

Jaxton: How is Dragon? We haven't seen her much.
Aemond: *dark chuckle*
Cregan: Gross...
Jaxton: *laughs*
Aemond: Pardon?
Cregan: I mean no offense. Tis just she is like my sister now. And it feels weird to think of her like that.
Aemond: And how long have you felt that way?
Cregan: *snickers* Longer than Lion *kicks Jaxtons leg*
Jaxton: *kicks Cregan back/snickers* All that matters is I got there. I swear it, Prince Aemond.

Aemond, oddly enough, believed them both. They were alright for now.

Cregan: But yes. How is she?
Aemond: She is well. As is our son.

Cregan and Jaxton look between each other and back to Aemond

Cregan and Jaxton look between each other and back to Aemond. Completely dumbfounded at his words.

Jaxton: Say again, My Prince? Your son?
Aemond: Yes. She is with child.
Cregan: Shit congratulations are in order.
Jaxton: Wait, but the wedding was a fortnite ago, so how do you actually know for sure? And how do you know it shall be a boy?
Aemond: Because I saw it.
Jaxton: Uh...
Aemond: *sigh* Our wedding night I woke up and saw a little boy standing next to our bed. He was every bit of she and I. Then I woke up again, and it was morning.
Jaxton: So you say she is carrying your son... because you drempt it?
Cregan: Well, Lion, considering that's not the craziest shit we've heard or seen since taking our position as Dragons protectors. I wouldn't doubt if it was true.
Aemond: Which it is. Ahsoka is carrying my son. And he shall be beautiful.
Jaxton: I am happy you feel that way.
Aemond: What's that supposed to mean, Lannister?
Jaxton: Nothing offensive. I am just saying that I am grateful that you care about her so much. That's not normally the case with political marriages.
Aemond: It is also a marriage that was always based on mutual love. Ahsoka died for me... and I will never forgive myself for that. She has always been good to me. She was the only one who didn't make fun of me for not having a dragon.
Cregan: She has a generous heart.
Jaxton: I worry about those who would take advantage of her for.
Cregan: She's strong. And smart. She won't be easily manipulated.
Aemond: Indeed. *deep breath* Thank you both for protecting her when I couldn't.
Cregan: I'm sorry. What's that?
Aemond: Don't push it wildling.
Cregan/Jaxton: *snickers*