Dreams

138 AC. Kings Landing

Through the years, Ahsoka had gained much. A large family of her making, power, influence, but also enemies naturally. There have always been threats, but the threats sent her way seemed to increase as the years went on. Some relating her to a "Bitch with a large litter." Ahsoka chose to ignore this by focusing on her family. Anakin, her eldest, is now eight namedays old and already is a great dragon rider. Highwing, due to the fact she has never been shackled, has grown beyond its years. For only being eight, the White Terror was beautiful yet also terrifying now being bigger than Syrax, Princess Rhaenyras' dragon.

Just over two moons ago, Ahsoka gave birth once again to her eleventh child, a girl, Princess Ashara Velaryon

Just over two moons ago, Ahsoka gave birth once again to her eleventh child, a girl, Princess Ashara Velaryon. Yes, she and Aemond had indeed welcomed many children like they had once foretold. Princess Rhaenys enjoyed all of the little feet that constantly ran in circles around her. Out of all of Ahsokas children, Aisha, her third born, was her favorite. She loved each and every one of her great-grand children. But Aisha out of everyone looked the most like Laena. She also reminded her of her late daughter. At just the age of seven, Aisha was described as protective, always defending her siblings when they got in trouble. Inquisitive, she had a thirst for knowledge just like her Kepa. (Father) Most nights, she could be found in the Library of Driftmark on Aemonds lap reading. She, as well as her elder siblings, were taking well to learning High Valyrian. With nights at dinner where the family only speaks in their Mother Tongue to assist furthering their education. Laenor would throw out random words during their meals to see if the children knew what it meant. Lord Corlys assisted with their teaching as well. But his favorite activity was taking Anakin and Aries sailing. He taught them sailing terminologies, knot tying, and how to take advantage of the storms made by their mother. How the fish in the ocean would be more active and where to catch them. Taught them how to catch those fish and cook them on an open fire. Aemond and Ahsoka personally oversaw Anakin, Aries, and Aishas training. They trained them with wooden swords but tended to focus more on projectile weapons such as arrows and knife throwing. Since they were so young and small, they couldn't hold themselves if it came to defending against grown men. Which is why they tended to work more on projectiles.

Aemond took Anakin on a camping trip for a week, showing him how to hunt by laying traps and tracking. He would teach Anakin how to track by having him track small prey or Aemond himself. Anakin was happy on Driftmark with his family. Even though neither he nor his siblings got along with their Uncle Vaemond, stating he was mean. Besides that, he loved his family very much. Even when his Uncle Cregan and Jaxton visited Hightide on special occasions. The knights were retired and sent home but still kept in touch with the Velaryon family. Both now, the age of thirty. Jaxton went home to Casterly Rock and married a woman from House Lydden, one of House Lannisters' bannermen. House Lydden is one of the main noble houses of the westerlands. Their castle, Deep Den, is located on the Goldroad south of Hornvale and north of Silverhill. Their sigil, a white badger on a per pale green and brown field. The Lyddens were Andal adventurers who settled in the westerlands. Ser Joffrey Lydden married his way into House Lannister and became the first Andal King of the Rock, ruling as King Joffrey Lannister, before the rule of Aegon The Conqueror. Cregan went home to Winterfell but did not marry. Even though his father was getting older and had insisted. Cregan did not marry. He kept close touch with Elaena. She was who he truly wanted, and he wouldn't except anyone else. Even if that meant being supplanted in the like to become Lord of Winterfell. His heart belonged with Elaena.