Sweet

129 AC. Driftmark

2 moons after the wedding

Laenor kept in consistent touch with his daughter during her time away from Driftmark. Sending letters back and forth a few times a week kept their relationship strong. Not that it ever needed much work to stay that way. The bond between the father and daughter was something special. Always has been. Laenor is sparing with Ser Qarl. The two men have been lovers for now over twenty years. And both were madly in love with the other. They were alone in the Driftmark training yard before news from Kings Landing came.

Qarl: *metal clashes* Don't go so easy on me. You know this.
Laenor: Hm. I am aware that you indeed like it rough. *swings sword*
Qarl: You like go talk. In the many years we've been together. It's all you do.
Laenor: You enjoy finding other uses for my tongue. Don't deny it.

Laenor advances Ser Qarl only for the latter to block his attack. Ser Qarl then kicks Laenor back cause him to roll backward. Qarl advances, only for Laenor to kick his feet from under him, causing him to fall next to Laenor. Rolling on top of him, Laenor holds a blade to his throat. "Do you yield?" Laenor says to him. They make eye contact, causing Laenor to move closer for a kiss. Qarl then takes this moment to roll Laenor back, causing him to now be underneath Qarl. "No mercy. Remember?" Qarl bites hit lip at the feeling of Laenor starting to harden underneath. The pair stand and stare at each other. Unbeknownst to them, they are being watched by Ser Vaemond. Now, moving to the shack where all of the weapons are placed for training, Laenor pushes Qarl into the door. A heavy, passionate kiss between them. Just clawing, kissing, groping, and biting at each other. "It is still daylight." Qarl says to which Laenor just engulfs him into a kiss. Biting his lower lip and pulling back slightly, it caused the knight to exhale quickly. "I don't care. I want you now." Laenor returns to his comment. Qarl can feel how hard Laenor has grown and is now fully invested in giving his prince what he needed. Most seemed to forget that before Ser Laenor, he was Prince Laenor. But Qarl never forgot to remind him of his titles. Especially during sex. Both now shirtless Laenor wraps his arms around Qarls shoulders, pulling him towards the hay bales. Qarl pushes Laenor onto the hay and undoes his trousers. As does Laenor. These two have always had a somewhat animalistic attraction to each other. Laenor pulls his lover on top of him, kissing him while he feels over the muscles to his body.

Laenor: *kisses* Wild today, are we?
Qarl: *chuckles* It is your doing my love *kisses*
Laenor: You can't always blame others for your *stops*

Ser Qarl has taken Laenors cock into his mouth. The smell of his sweat only entices him more. Laenor grunts and moans lowly, enjoying everything about this moment with no eyes watching. Qarl kisses back up Laenors body before biting at his neck.

Laenor: Hey, easy. Don't leave a mark. *moans*
Qarl: *whispers* Like the last time?
Laenor: *snickers/kisses*

Laenor then returns the favor by giving pleasure to Ser Qarl. Sucking on his cock. He plays his lovers ass as he kneels before him, causing Ser Qarl to moan out in ecstasy. Laenor slaps his hand over Qarls mouth to keep him quiet. "You're going to alert the whole castle." Laenor puts his fingers in his lovers mouth to keep him quiet. Ser Qarl drooling over his fingers. That's when Laenor stood before spinning Qarl around, pinning him against the post. "I do believe it is my turn." Laenor says to him. Referring to taking Ser Qarl rather than the other way around. The two typically switched off who takes whom because they found joy in taking and receiving. With a lot of spit, Laenor enters Ser Qarl. The latter throws his head back at the familiar feeling. One of the best feelings in the world. Being taken by another man was unlike anything else. The rush of knowing its forbidden. As well as knowing he's being taken by a noble.

Qarl: *moans* My Prince...
Laenor: What? What is it? *kisses neck* You can tell me.

Qarl responds with nothing but moans. Laenor then takes his hand and moves to cover Ser Qarls mouth from behind him while he pumps his cock in his hand. Laenor buries his head in Qarls shoulder panting. The thrusts are rather unforgiving but pleasurable for both. Nothing but the sound of Leanor slapping against his lover. As well as the grunts and moans. It's not long before Laenor spills himself inside of his lover. Wrapping his arms around his while breathing heavily into his back. Ser Qarl follows soon after, with Laenor still inside him. The latter pulls himself out before embracing his lover. They hold each other for a while before getting dressed once more. After they are ready, Laenor pokes his head out the door to see someone making their way down the steps. All he could see was white hair. Very quickly, Laenor and Ser Qarl moved back outside and began acting like they were sparing once more. One or two swings of a sword before their attention is pulled by Princess Rhaenys. Laenors mother.

Rhaenys: You know. Vaemond told us you may be out here. You may need to find some place more private, my sweet.

 You may need to find some place more private, my sweet

Laenor and Ser Qarl look between each other before looking back to Rhaenys. She always knew of her sons true desires, and she never once tried to persuade him to stop. They talked about it from time to time. Laenor brought up Ser Qarl with a smile on his face. The Princess knew. A mother knows.

Rhaenys: A letter. From Kings Landing.
Laenor: Ahsoka?

Ser Qarl and Laenor move closer. Laenor grabs the letter from his mother unfolding it. A smile braces his face, realizing it was his daughter.

Father. Grandmother. Grandsire,

I write to you with absolutely marvelous news. I have discovered that I am with child! Well, Aemond discovered it. He drempt of our firstborn the night of our wedding and says it's to be a boy. Our little prince. We have chosen a name already, and I can not wait to share it with you. I know it has only been a short amount of time, but I miss you. I miss home. Driftmark will always be my home no matter where I reside. It's where I found out who I am. It's where I was given a miracle. And I hope to return soon. With my son in arms. And my husband next to me. I wish to see you all soon to celebrate the coming of my child.

With my love, my light, and my spirit,

Ahsoka

Laenor: She's with child?
Qarl: What!? That's wonderful!
Rhaenys: *snickers*
Laenor: I'm... I'm going to be a grandsire...
Rhaenys: Don't I feel old.
Laenor: *laughs/ spins Rhaenys* Oh my. Oh. I AM GOING TO BE A GRANDSIRE! WHEW!
Qarl: *laughs/hugs Laenor* Ahsoka will be a wonderful mother. I can not wait to see her.

xJadisT