Welcome House Velaryon

A/N. Wanna keep everyone clear on ages. Aemond and Ahsoka are 19. Aegon is 22. Helaena is 20. Jace and Elaena are 18. Luke is 16. Baela and Rhaena are 17. Cregan and Jaxton are 21. Jaehaerys and Jaehaerya are 6. Maelor is 2.

129 AC. Kings Landing

It's the day of the great feast meant to celebrate House Velaryon for their bravery. The War of the Stepstones is over, and everyone is now able to go home. After nearly five and a half years of war, Corlys received word from Tyroshi general, Racallio Ryndoon. A ceasefire was issued, and The Seven Kingdoms emerged victorious. Once Ahoksa returned home to Driftmark, she immediately embraced her grandmother and cousin, who both wanted to hear all about her adventure. Ahsoka sent letters to her mother, stepfather, brothers, grandsire, and Aemond. A week after being home was the day Aemond had been waiting for. His princess was set to come back to him, and he wouldn't let her go this time. This time, she'd be his, and no one could stop him from taking what he desired most. Or should I say whom.

It was midday, and Aemond was fully prepared standing in his chambers, looking himself in the mirror. It's not something he often did, but today, he wanted to make sure he looked perfect for his bride-to-be. A knock on the door pulled him away from his thoughts.

Aemond: Enter.
Maid: My Prince. The King and Queen request your presence.

Aemond made his way to the council chambers where his family stood. Viserys, Alicent, Aegon, Helaena, and Otto. As well as Aegon and Helaenas children. Jaehaerys and Jaehaerya.

Alicent: Ah, Aemond! Are you ready for today?
Aemond: I am indeed.
Aegon: Ready to be shackled down?
Alicent: Aegon.
Aemond: Not to worry, mother. Nothing can sully my mood. My Princess is coming back, and she and I shall finally be wed.
Helaena: And you shall have children!
Viserys: How many did you say?
Aemond: I didn't, father. Ashoka and I shall have as many children as we can.
Otto: The Princess may not be able to bear many children.
Aemond: Queen Alysanne gave birth to thirteen children, and that was without magic. I fully believe in my love to provide me with heirs.

The family stood before a servant interrupted. "Forgive me your graces. Dragons spotted on the horizon, four of them." From their they way to the throne room until there was a shadow that casted over the city, making everything dark. Dragons. Four dragons, to be exact. Meleys, Seasmoke, The Cannibal, and Trigon. The latter bigger than all of them combined. Bigger than Vhagar. Which Aemond noticed first. The Greens looked out the window to see the sight of the Colossal beast, and their jaws dropped. "Trigons bigger than Vhagar." Said Helaena. Followed by King Viserys. "He's bigger than the Black Dread..." With this, they continued to make their way towards the throne room. Where noble houses from all over came to celebrate the arrival of the war heroes. As well as the wedding of Aemond and Ahsoka.

Once they reach their destination, everyone takes their places. Viserys on the throne. Aemond, Aegon, and Helaena standing next are standing next to Queen Alicent and Lord Hand Otto. Houses Stark, Lannister, Baratheon, Tyrell, Tully, and Hightower all fill the surrounding space. But the only family Aemond seems to be eyeing is his half sisters. Rhaenyra, Daemon, and their conjoined family all stand the opposite of the greens.