Choices Made For Me

130 AC. Kings Landing

It is a few days after the birth of Prince Anakin, and Princess Ahsoka has been sleeping a lot. She awakes with the sun in her eyes. After she started to gain more consciousness, she heard coos and the voice of her husband.

Aemond: Good morning, my beautiful.

Ahsoka is pleased at the sight of her husband with their son in his lap, flapping his arms and making little noices

Ahsoka: *moan* Good morning, husband. *gasps* And good morning, my sweet boy.
Aemond: I believe he's hungry. *chuckles*
Ahsoka: I'm surprised you didn't hold him to my chest while I was asleep. *takes Anakin* Hello *kisses Anakins head*
Anakin: *coos*
Aemond: Twas considered.
Ahsoka: *snickers*

Aemond looks to his wife with pride as she starts to feed Anakin once more. Immediately, he latches, and that same look of satisfaction befalls on his little face. His violet eyes roll back in his head, and Aemond chuckles.

Aemond: He is beautiful.
Ahsoka: Just like his Kepa. (Father)
Aemond: He looks more like you, Muña. (Mother) He is just as I imagined. He's pure.
Ahsoka: Tis a shame he is not accepted by his whole family.
Aemond: Your mother has no true familial values. *locks eyes w/ Ahsoka/sighs* I am sorry, my love.
Ahsoka: Dont be. You speak the truth. *sniffles* A sad truth, but the truth no less...
Aemond: We will be better. You will be better.
Ahsoka: But what if I'm not? What I overshadow one child in my love for another?
Aemond: You are quite literally the most fair, just, and loving person I have ever met. You will be a wonderful mother.

Aemond leans on and kisses his wife. He then rests his forehead on hers in a tender moment. A moment that is added by their son who releases his mother and coos. Aemond looks down with a smile, followed by Ahsoka. They gaze upon their son, who indeed looks just like Ahsoka. "Velaryon blood does truly run thick." He says to her as he adores his sons features. Making his wife chuckle.

Ahsoka: What of his egg?
Aemond: Not yet.
Ahsoka: It will hatch. I felt the movement of the hatchling inside once I turned the egg back to flesh.
Aemond: You are sure it shall hatch?
Ahsoka: My handsome prince. *cups Aemonds face* Have I ever misled you?
Aemond: Never.
Ahsoka: His egg will hatch. Remember. It has been stone for over a century. But I have reawoken it.

Aemonds is just worried for his son. He doesn't want him to grow up like he did. Without a dragon. Made fun of. No. That would never happen. He had faith in his wifes abilities. Elaena knocks at the doors before entering.