She's here

124 AC. Kings Landing

Princess Ahsokas fourteenth name day. Aemond woke up before dawn to prepare for the arrival of his princess. Sneaking into the city to get the gift he had made for Ahsoka, a silver seahorse pendant. Adorned with a blue sapphire in the eye. At the age of four and ten, he was intimidating. Puberty had gotten to him, and he was not yet done growing yet. Him now almost a full man grown had developed new feeling for Princess Ahsoka. He always loved her. But now that he's hit puberty, he started to develop sexual desire for her, which only played into his obsession of her. He hated how he allowed his brother to take him to a brothel for his thirteenth name day. He hated his first sexual experience, and he wished he had waited for Ahsoka. He planned to spend as much time as possible with her before the feast that night. Aemonds words paid off for his mother, who got the king to agree on a betrothal. After much discussion with Ser Laenor, it was finally to be. When Alicent told her son, it is said that for the first time since the accident at Driftmark, he smiled. Picking up his mother and swinging her around thanking her. She had given him what he wished for. All of his hard work and prayer were about to pay off. By the age of ten and six, they would be married. He had imagined the children they would have. "My pure dragons." He had grown to call them. He imagined them with Ahsokas curly white hair and violet eyes. He also wondered if they would inherit her abilities. He himself had never seen her magic nor had anyone in the capital. Tonight was the night she'd perform her abilities for the common people, and he was looking forward to seeing what she's learned. He was called to the council chambers this morning to discuss the day with the King and Queen. As well as the hand of the king. Lord Otto Hightower, Aemonds grandfather.

Alicent: Aemond! Welcome.
Aemond: Mother. Father. Grandfather.
Viserys: My son. We wanted to talk about the celebration.
Alicent: As you know, the Princess had requested a celebration amongst the people. And we need to make sure nothing goes wrong.
Viserys: Tonight you will be betrothed to Ahsoka. And her sworn protectors will -*interrupted*
Aemond: Protectors?
Otto: It is time for the Princess to be overseen for her own safety.
Aemond: Why wasn't I informed of this?
Alicent: Aemond...
Aemond: No, choose me to protect the Princess!
Viserys: Aemond. Your place is here.
Aemond: *deep breath* Who?
Otto: Jaxton Lannister... as well as Cregan Stark.
Aemond: That golden twat and a wildling! Over me?
Alicent: Aemond, you can not be alone with her all day every day before your wedding. What kind of rumors would that spark?
Aemond: If it makes us marry sooner, then so be it! I want her!
Viserys: Aemond! It is decided. You and Princess Ahsoka will marry when you both turn seven and ten. You will start courting next year.
Otto: And the Princess will be under the protection of her sworn protectors.

Without another word, Aemond stormed out of the room and made his way to the training yard. He was so angry, and he needed to take it out on something. Or the first unlucky person to get in his way. Since his silk adventure, Prince Aemond has been quite adamant about the idea of "Pure Blood." He dispised the idea of having children with someone not of Valyrian Blood. What he dispised more than that was the idea of bastard children that could come from him if he gave into his sexual desire. Which at this point of his life was only growing. He thought of taking Ahsokas maidenhead, but he decided against it. If she fell pregnant, they would have to marry immediately, which he was okay with. However she'd be branded a whore. And he wouldn't have that. She was his goal. She was his gift. She was his life. And he'd be damned if someone took her from him. Not again. Aemond is in the yard sparing with Ser Cole. The knight still mostly beats the prince in sword play, but Aemond has won a few victories since he got reacquainted with a blade.

Criston: You seem stressed my Prince.
Aemond: *deep breath*
Criston: Perhaps it's about a certain lady making her way to the capital, probably as we speak?
Aemond: Swing the fucking sword Cole.
Criston: *chuckles*

They resume their sparing until something catches his eye. Golden head. Lion Sigil... It was him. Jaxton Lannister. Aemond wanted to kill him where he stood, eyeing him up and down before speaking. "Lord Lannister. Care to join?"

Just before he could answer. Bells. The bells to signal for incoming dragons. Then there was a screech. A shadow cast over the entire city, making some think the sun had burned out. That's when a few of the men and women scream, and he turns around. He turns around to see Trigons red underbelly flying towards the dragon pit. "She's here..." Aemond said to himself. He gave his sword to Ser Criston and took off. He made his way to his chambers to retieve his gift. "It is perfect. Just like she is." He said to himself before making his way to the throne room until he stopped in his tracks. He heard laughter of children and cheers of everyone else. He leaned out of the window to see her but could only get part of her dress and hair. That's when he realized, "I'm supposed to be in the throne room!" He darts to make it on time. In all his rage, he completely forgot that he had to be there for the welcoming of the Princess. He's sprinting, and just as he makes it to the throne room, he realizes he's late already. He opened the door on the side of the hall behind the Iron Throne, making everyone aware of his presence. He moved to stand with his family, and when he got to his assigned spot, he looked up. And his breath caught in his throat. Noticeably, starstruck. Her hair... she had made it straight for the occasion. She wore a blue dress with a blue fur around her shoulders. She looked regal. Like a Queen. His eye met hers, and she smiled at him. Making his heart sink to his stomach.

Viserys: Now that my son has decided to join us

Viserys: Now that my son has decided to join us. I welcome you home, granddaughter. What a woman you have become.
Ahsoka: I missed you, grandsire. Thank you for hosting my celebration. My father and grandparents regret they couldn't be here, but they have duties to attend to.

Her voice rang in his ear. He hasn't seen her in quite some time, so there's a noticeable change. More confident and certain. Aemond studied her body. Like most Velaryon women, she matured early. She was four and ten but had curves of a woman full grown. Aemonds thoughts turned lewd before they were all dismissed. Ahsoka walked over to her uncle without breaking eye contact. He now stood a head taller than her, and he enjoyed the difference. "Hello, Uncle."

xJadisT