Wedding Day Bliss

129 AC. Kings Landing

Aemond awoke early that morning to prepare for the festivities of the day. At least his wish was coming true. Ahsoka would finally be his by law. He would take on the roll of husband and father children with the woman he loves more than anyone in the world. Last night, after Aemond had found Ahsoka after an argument with her mother, he wanted nothing more than to retaliate. If she were anyone else, they'd already be dead. But once Aemond and Ahsoka are wed, it doesn't matter who he has to stand up against. He would protect his wife no matter what. Aemond made his way to the training yard to see Cregan and Jaxton. The pair sitting seemingly enjoying each others company before Jaxton takes notice of the silver hair coming their way. But not the silver hair they're used to. Aemond walks up to the pair to have a discussion with them. About what exactly they want.

Cregan: Prince Aemond.
Jaxton: Prince Aemond.
Aemond: Hm. My lords. We need to talk.
Jaxton: About what?
Aemond: Ahsoka and I shall be wed before the day is done. She will no longer be in need or a protector when she already has me to defend her and our children. Your services are no longer required.

The two men look between each other in amusement, which makes Aemonds blood boil. Cregan gives an unsavory look to Aemond.

 Cregan gives an unsavory look to Aemond

Cregan: My Prince. I believe that our services are required as long as Ahsoka requires them.
Aemond: She is the most powerful woman in the world she doesn't need your protection.
Cregan: She needed our protection in the Stepstones. And where we're you exactly? Sitting in your big castle with your maids and wenches. While Lion and I watched Dragons back.
Aemond: Dragon?
Jaxton: Ahsoka. That's what we call her.

Aemonds jaw clenches at this. Ahsoka has indeed grown close to her protectors over her time away. A bond that endures war is a bond set for life.

Cregan: Don't you tell her what she does and doesn't need.
Aemond: Don't you dare speak for her!
Cregan: Much like you, my prince?
Aemond: *deep breath* I notice you still have your sparing gear. Care to train?
Cregan: Lead the way. Princeling.

Aemond and Cregan continued to spar for a while, eventually drawing a crowd. Cregan implemented a few moves that Ahsoka had shown him over the years, and it sent the crowd wild. Both of the men felt Luke they had something to prove to the other. That both were worthy of saying at Ahsokas' side. They both loved her. Cregan and Jaxton, over the last few years, has grown a sort of sibling attachment towards Ahsoka. Seeing her as a younger sister to the both of them. Cregan was a bit more fierce about his protection than Jaxton, but they loved her the same.