New Arrivals

131 AC. Kings Landing

It was the same day, and Ahsoka remained in the bath that was prepared for her. It was around an hour after she had learned of her labor and being told she needed to rest as much as she could. With sleep being off the table due to the pain, she stays up, just reheating the water in the copper marble tub whenever it gets tepid. She closes her eyes and focuses on her babies moving around in her womb. With a soothing voice, she began speaking to them.

Ahsoka: Rytsas ñuha byka zaldrīzoti. Issa aōha muña. Tubī iksis aōha lēkia anakins Brōzio Tubis. Se nyke pendagon ao lanta would sagon se vok irudy. Aōha kepa also wishes naejot rhaenagon Ao. Hae gaomagon nyke.

(Hello, my little dragons. It is your mother. Today is your brother Anakins' name day. And I think you two would be the perfect gift. Your father also wishes to meet you. As do I.)

Aemond had taken Anakin to the Throne Room for the celebration and was met with noble houses from all over the realm. As well as his half sisters family. They eye up Prince Aemond before he continues on to his family. Rhaenyras voice broke his concentration.

Rhaenyra: Aemond. Where is Ahsoka?
Aemond: *deep breath* She is preoccupied.
Rhaenyra: Will she be here soon?
Aemond: I have no idea. I will check on her soon.

Aemond continues on not even allowing his sister to see his son. Rhaenyra moves back to Daemon before speaking.

Rhaenyra: She is preoccupied?
Daemon: What does that mean?
Rhaenyra: I am not sure. But I am going to find her.

Rhaenyra made her way through the crowd of people and out of the throne room. As she made her way through the halls, she ran into none other than Elaena

Rhaenyra: *bumps* Oh!
Elaena: Please forgive me, Princess. I did not mean to *interrupted*
Rhaenyra: No need, child. Actually, could you direct me to Ahsokas apartments?
Elaena: Oh... of course, Princess.

Elaena reluctantly led Princess Rhaenyra through the halls of the Keep in silence. Elaena knew that Ahsoka wouldn't be too keen on seeing her mother. She allowed Rhaenyra to be a grandmother, but they still were not close. Constantly plagued with awkward interactions. The pair bumped into Ser Laenor.

Rhaenyra: Laenor...
Laenor: *light sigh* Hello, Rhaenyra. Hello there, Elaena.
Elaena: Ser Laenor, we were just on our way to see Ahsoka.
Laenor: Ah. So was I.

The three continue on their way to the same destination before Rhaenyra breaks the silence between she and her cousin Laenor.

Rhaenyra: It is lovely to see you, cousin.
Laenor: Oh?
Rhaenyra: Nearly two years. How are you?
Laenor: You know who it is... duties...
Rhaenyra: Yes.
Elaena: *clears throat* Just up ahead.

Ahsoka runs her hands over her belly as she hums a tune. A knock at her door pulled her focus, and she had a midwife answer. "Princess. Your mother and father." Ahsoka is not sure how to feel. She loves her father but shed rather not see her mother. "Very well." Ahsoka replied, hearing the door creak open further.

Rhaenyra: Oh my...
Laenor: You've never seen the room before?
Rhaenyra: No. It's bigger than the one I had.

The midwife led the parents through the chambers and towards the room with the tub where Ahsoka sat. Making sure to conceal herself, Ahsoka looks over her shoulder to see her parents.

Rhaenyra looked through the curtains to see her daughter in the bath.