Take Her

139 AC. Dragonstone

It's been a few moons since Jacaerys received word from the Vale. Jeyne Arryn explained how Ahsoka came to her home personally and threatened to murder everyone loyal to the false king, starting with her son. How the choice was clear. Kneel or lose everything. He grew livid and gained help from none other than the Triarchy. Ahsokas enemies from the free cities. As she now had five regions under her control. Excluding the North. He was losing this war, but he'd never admit that. He would never admit to losing to Ahsoka. Currently, his council is discussing plans.

Westerling: Your grace, we need more men. We can not hope to win this war without them.
Jace: We have sought out the Triarchy. Those cunts loathe my sister. And they would stop at nothing to stop her.
Westerling: I am not just talking about the free cities and pirate lords. We need nobles from this land.
Luke: What do you suggest?
Westerling: I suggest we seek out the help of The Holy King.

The room slightly tenses. When Jace found out about Otto Hightower, he was livid.

Baela: Ser *interrupted*
Jace: Otto Hightower shall meet his fate. And it won't be on a Throne. He shall die a traitors death. He shall be whipped through the streets of Kings Landing. Perhaps then I shall send them to the Boltons afterward. They love a good filet.
Westerling: We can not win this war without help.
Jace: We can. And we shall. All traitor will suffer! *doors open*

The doors to the council room open. There walks in Daemon Targaryen. Baela and Rhaena look back to see their father walking to them.

 Baela and Rhaena look back to see their father walking to them

They embrace in a hug, and he kisses their heads. Daemon steps back to allow his small smile to fall upon look at Jace.

Jace: Daemon

Jace: Daemon.
Daemon: Jacaerys. I hear we are losing this war.
Jace: And yet you sound perfectly content with that.
Daemon: *sits/groans* I'm an old man. I would like to rest.
Jace: Oh. Well, I'm sure my sister will allow you to rest as much as you want after she comes for our heads.

Daemon doesn't say anything. Instead, he just rolls his eyes and leans back in his seat. Jace looks up at his stepfather and questions him.

Jace: Some men told me your bastard came to see you.
Daemon: *mutters* Of all people calling someone...
Jace: I'm sorry?
Daemon: She's not a bastard. She's my legitimate daughter.
Baela/Rhaena: *look at each other*
Jace: Oh, now she is? After she's claimed a dragon, she is?
Daemon: She always was.
Jace: What did she say to you Daemon?