Chapter Five

Yunho smiled at his phone screen.

He had been talking with this guy online for a few months now and if he was being honest he had kind of developed some feelings for him.

How could he not when the guy was so sweet, so caring. Maybe a bit sassy but that just added charms to his personality. The guy always asked him if he had eaten, or how he had slept and Yunho just felt so happy, so cared for.

He knew he didn't possibly have a chance with the guy, hell he didn't even know his name, but it was nice to have someone to talk so freely with.

"Are you still talking with that Mars guy?" Yeosang's voice asked from where the blond haired male was standing in his bedroom's doorframe.

Yeah, Yunho and Yeosang were roommates. Mostly because of Yunho's hatred for living alone -I mean, never someone home, full chores and full rent weren't really things he liked- but also because Yeosang had recently found a job that was too far from his previous apartment, and so he had asked Yunho if he was willing to share his.

Yunho nodded at his roommate and one of his besfriends before turning off his phone and sitting up on his bed.

"Yeah, but his bestfriend just called him so he had to go."

"You really don't even know his name? You could meet, maybe get to know each other. Maybe if he met you in person he'd start to like you too."

Yunho shook his head no.

"I don't want to ruin what we have now."

Yeosang gave him a sympathetic look and shook his head back in return.

"Come eat, I ordered chicken."

"Oh god, not again."

"Shut up and don't complain."

Yunho stiffled a laugh as he stood up from his bed and followed Yeosang to the kitchen, where their dinner waited.

...

"Hey Woo, everything alright?" Seonghwa spoke accepting the call that lit up his phone screen.

"Hwaaa~"

Seonghwa hesitated for a second.

"Woo. Are you drunk?"

"Nooooo!!! I am," he hiccuped "No drouuuunk."

"Wooyoung, where are you? I'm coming to pick you up." Seonghwa was already grabbing his keys and putting on his shoes as his bestfriend spoke again.

"Noooo. I'm funnyiiing, I want no Hwa here nooo."

The younger hung up and Seonghwa dropped his keys. God damn it Wooyoung, why did that guy have to make him worry like that. He didn't even tell him where he was.

Seonghwa retreived his keys from the floor and put on his jacket. If Wooyoung wouldn't tell him where he was Seonghwa just needed to go and look for him, hoping nothing bad happened to him in the meantime.

...

Wooyoung's fingers hovered over his phone screen. He was at the bar, "The Light" and he had had maybe a little too much too drink.

Enough to make him call Seonghwa.

He dropped his head on the bar counter as his eyes started brimming with tears. He felt sad and numb and dizzy at the same time, that wasn't a good combination.