Chapter Six

Seonghwa hung up the phone as he rushed to his car.

"...Damnit Woo." He mumbled as he unlocked the car and started the engine. If he was being honest it wasn't the first time his bestfriend had gotten so drunk, but everytime he did Seonghwa was always with him or didn't even know it.

So now Seonghwa was worried. And a lot.

He typed in the adress on the navigation app and immediately started driving, the amout of questions in his mind almost prevented him from keeping his focus on the road ahead.

After a good fifteen minutes he was pulling up beside the road in front of a yellow painted house.

He rushed out the car and locked it while walking to the door and pressed the little doorbell button beside it.

A red haired guy opened the door.

The red haired guy opened the door.

The singer.

The one that had captured his whole being just a week before, on his birthday night.

The guy wore a black fitted tank top and oversized dark blue jeans that were painted -probably by the guy himself- with little doodles and phrases Seonghwa didn't have time to read. He looked like he had planned to go out and Seonghwa was just paralized at the door, staring.

"...Am I at the wrong hous-"

"Are you Seonghwa?" The guy spoke.

Seonghwa nodded hesitantly, a puzzled look on his face.

"I'm Hongjoong, Wooyoung is sleeping on the couch."

Of course.

Seonghwa mentally facepalmed himself.

San and this guy, Hongjoong now that he had a name for the face, were in a band together. It was obvious that they were friends. How did he not think of that?

But again, that day in the parking lot he had seen him take the other guy's hand, were they boyfriends? Or just friends? They hadn't looked like friends. They didn't look like boyfriends either though.

Seonghwa nodded once again as Hongjoong stepped aside to let him in. Inside there were, again, Hongjoong, San, sat on the armchair beside the couch, and another guy with dark brown hair, sitting beside Wooyoung on the couch, that was studying his face, a curious look in his eyes.

"You are the friend who gave San the number?" The brown haired male spoke. It was a question, yeah, but it didn't sound like a question. More like a statement which needed a confirmation.

Seonghwa nodded once again. He was so shocked by this whole situation that he couldn't utter a single word.

"I'm Jongho," The brown haired guy said once again, pushing himself up from the couch and walking over to him. "San's brother. Nice to meet you." He offered his hand, which Seonghwa hesitantly shook.

"...Seonghwa."

"You're quieter than the last time, are you alright?" San handed him a glass of water -when did he even take it? Seonghwa didn't know.

Seonghwa's gaze flicked to Hongjoong for a second before focusing back on the pink haired man standing in front of him.

"I'm just... worried. I mean, I was, I- Now Woo is fine and he didn't get kidnapped so-"

San nodded and smiled at him as Seonghwa took the glass in his hands muttering a quiet "thank you". It was true, it wasn't like him to keep quiet at all.