Chapter Fifteen

Yeosang got out of his car and made his way to the Choi's house. He and San had planned to go out for drinks, and as always they had opted for the same bar because, why not?

Yeosang really didn't plan on drinking too much. As much as he liked that feeling of numbness the alcohol brought to him  he wasn't a fan of being completely unable to think without his head throbbing with pain the morning after. That's why he was the designated driver for tonight.

Not that they really needed a designated driver, it was only him and San and San was definitely able to aknowdeledge when he couldn't drive his car, he had proven it for far more than a few times.

He knocked on the door and took out his phone to wait. Just a few minutes later the door opened before him, strange. San always took his sweet time before going to open the door.

But San didn't live alone.

In front of an extremely surprised Yeosang stood an equally surprised Jongho in a gray sweater and light blue jeans. Yeah, Yeosang had momentarily forgot Jongho also lived wth San. They were brothers for fuck's sake, they had always lived together. Yeosang mentally facepalmed himself.

Jongho's expression immediately switched to something similar to realization and he turned around to yell.

"San, Yeosang's here you fucker!! You didn't tell me he was coming!!"

Jongho turned back around to smile at yeosang, completely ignoring San yelling back something along the lines of "I'm almost ready, let him in". He took a small step sideways to let him in, but Yeosang was kind of frozen on spot.

The smile Jongho had sent him had left him breathless. Almost everything the younger did seemed to have that effect on him now that he thought about it. But he couldn't help it. He was down bad.

Another reason why he didn't really want to get drunk today, the fear of accidentally confess his crush to Jongho's brother. He couldn't have that.

"...So it's you my brother is going out with? I was so confused when he started getting ready, he didn't even tell me he was going out." Jongho sighed, his hand still sitting on the door handle since Yeosang had still to come inside the house.

Yeosang snapped back out of his mind and focused his gaze on Jongho's little smile as he finally walked forward to let the younger off his door-holding duty with a little thanks.

Right then San appeared from up the stairs to peek at the two in the living room. He held a little brush in his hand, He was probably putting on makeup, Yeosang thought. San looked at Yeosang first, then his eyes settled on his little brother.

"We could go all together." He said going back inside the bathroom to finish the last touches of his makeup.

Yeosang's eyes widened. He would love to hang out with Jongho very much but was it really safe to go out drinking with him? Probably not. He turned to Jongho to confirm that he too wanted to just stay back and leave it for another time, but the look on the younger face told a whole different story.

Jongho's eyes were probably as wide as Yeosang's, but there was a spark in them and he looked absolutely adorable with his mouth slightly open and that hopeful expression. Jongho suddenly turned to him, a wide smile plastered on his lips, and Yeosang was sure he couldn't deny anythign to him right then and there. He couldn't deny him anything at all for all that mattered.

"Can I really?"

Yeosang sighed. He really couldn't say no, even when every little part of him told him it was a bad idea he really could never say no to Jongho. He defeatedly nodded his head and oh god, hw it was worth it.