Chapter Sixteen

Jongho woke up with a terrible headache.

He remembered going out with San and Yeosang the night before, but he couldn't recall anything after he and San had begun their little challenge. It wasn't unusual of them to compete against each other when hanging out, but it had been the first time Yeosang was there too.

So when he checked his phone and found a text message from the said boy his heart did a flip and anxiety started gnawing at him without mercy.

"Jongho, I think we might need to talk about last night. Can you reply when you wake up?"

Jongho started pacing around in his room, ingoring the throbbing pain that was sent through all his limbs at any sudden turn of his head and every step he took.

Did he do something? Did he say something? Oh god, was Yeosang repulsed by him now? He couldn't shake off the feeling he might have done something wrong.

He quickly replied to the text message. Yeosang texted him back almost immediately. This was definitely something serious, Yeosang never text back immediately. Not that they texted a lot, absolutely not, but everytime Jongho had texted the older Yeosang always took at least half an hour to reply.

They agreed to meet up at a cafe near Jongho's house a few hours later.

Jongho sat down on his bed, setting his phone beside him. He had a little less than two hours to prepare himself mentally to confront Yeosang, to get ready to meet him, and to think about anything he might have done for the older to text him like that.

He could think of a lot of possibilities.

One, he could have tried to kiss Yeosang while drunk.

Two, he could have confessed to him in his drunken state.

Three, he could have insulted him (don't get him wrong, he just felt the urge to insult the older sometimes when he was just to much for his heart to handle).

Four, he could have stripped in front of everyone in the bar (don't ask him, he would never answer).

There were just too much things Jongho could have done, and his headache definitely wasn't helping him at all.

He stood up and went out of his room, to his brother's. Maybe San had a clue on what had happened, but much to Jongho's displesure San was groaning in pain on the couch downstairs. There was just no way San could be of help in his actual state.

He sighed as he walked to the bathroom to take a painkiller. Maybe without his head constantly reminding him of his hangover he would be able to think more clearly. Maybe.

It took half an hour for the medicine to take effect. By that time Jongho was already dressed in one of his pair of jeans and a slightly oversized black sweater and he was definitely on the verge of a breakdown.

He couldn't remember anything.

Every time he tried to recall the aveniments of the previous night it was just black. He could remember being in Yeosang's car while he was driving he and his brother home but that was just about everything.

He sighed once again.

It was doing him absolutely no good sitting there reminiscing something he obviously couldn't remember, so he decided to text the older once again, asking if they could meet earlier. Yeosang said yes.

So that's why he was now standing in front of a little cafe, waiting for Yeosang to arrive.

He thought maybe his anxiety would fade if he was already there. He was wrong. It was increasing by the second and he was so tempted to just turn back around and hide in one of the bushes of the park just a few meters further ahead.