Chapter Seventeen

I have some news. Some bad and some worse. Jkjk I've got also good news. 

So, I got a job I think? yeyy. But because of this I will have less time to write so I've decided to set a specific day for updates. I will update once a week (even more if I manage), on Monday evening for me. I WILL keep writing though :)

Have a nice day/night and remember to drink water<333

___________________

Hongjoong was on his way to Seonghwa's apartment.

They had texted quite a bit in the last week, and when Hongjoong had told Seonghwa he had never watched Star Wars the older had flipped out and demanded for them to watch it together. Hongjoong had not the option to say no.

He pulled up in the parking lot near the adress that Seonghwa had sent him and got out of his car. As he stood in front of the older's door he hesitated for a few seconds. Last time they had been left alone hapened... quite some things.

But he had promised, and he had absolutely no reason to be afraid of something happening. That time they were both drunk, and he and Seonghwa were friends now, not just acquaintances. So he took a big breath and knocked on the door.

Aminute later a smiling Seonghwa opened the door. He was obviously wearing home clothes. A big bright yellow shirt with a cat printed on it and a pair of sport shorts. But Hongjoong gaze was drawn elsewhere.

It was drown to the slightly damp hair on top of the males head that still dropped a few droplets of water onto his shirt and neck, one single drop was sliding down the man's throat. Hongjoong's eyes followed it until it reached the collar of Seonghwa's shirt, where the fabric absorbed the liquid.

"You're early."

Hongjoong's eyes shot up to Seonghwa's smiling ones. He was early by a little over fifteen minutes, that was true, but he didn't expect Seonghwa to look like he had just gotten out of the shower.

He cleared his throat and nodded while trying to keep his eyes away from the man's neck.

Seonghwa invited him inside. He asked him to wait for a few minutes in the living room while he dried his hair, so that's what Hongjoong did. He sat down onto the couch in front of the small coffee table and the medium sized TV, beside a couple of blankets and pillows. A couple of bowls were placed on the little table, in one there were chips, in the other popcorns.

Hongjoong found himself smiling at them. It was cute in a way the way Seonghwa had put effort even when they were simply watching a movie, if it was Hongjoong instead, he probably would have just prepared the movie and the told his friends to handle the rest. Seonghwa was such a sweet person.

Alittle less more than five minutes later Seonghwa came back, his hair now dry.

"Sorry, I showered this morning but at work earlier one of my coworkers tripped. I swear, he was carrying a sack of flour and it got literally everywhere." Seonghwa sighed sitting down beside him on the couch and grabbing the remote from the armrest.

"Don't worry."

Hongoong's pulled his leg to his body, hugging his knees as Seonghwa set up the film. When everything was finally ready Seonghwa stood up once again to turn off the light. Apparently the ambience was something crucial when watching a film.

The movie started, and for the first few minutes Hongjoong was focused on the screen in front of him. Seonghwa had grabbed the bowls full of popcorns from the table and it was now resting in his lap as he munched on them every now and then.